Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Surprise!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Surprise!


    0 Not allowed!
    The Chiefs/Vikes game got less than 30 seconds of coverage on NFL Primetime.

    Those guys suck.

    Hey m0ef0e where are the pics at?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    In the pictures gallery under arrowhead/game day pics.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    The Chiefs/Vikes game got less than 30 seconds of coverage on NFL Primetime.

    Those guys suck.

    Hey m0ef0e where are the pics at?
    I pay no attention to those "Has-beens" Plus I don't have ESPN.


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I pay no attention to those "Has-beens" Plus I don't have ESPN.
    It's hard not to get coverage without ESPN. I do agree that they suck though. There needs to be a different sports network.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    It's hard not to get coverage without ESPN. I do agree that they suck though. There needs to be a different sports network.

    There's always the wanna-be Fox Sports Network, but I don't have it either.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    There's always the wanna-be Fox Sports Network, but I don't have it either.
    What do you do? Sunday ticket? NFL network?

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    What do you do? Sunday ticket? NFL network?
    No just pretty basic cable. I have ESPN that is on all day (I'm a tech and work at home and watch news and sports on two different sets all day long, wish I had my vid card back so I could watch on my computer, sigh).

    All the Chiefs games are shown locally (sellouts for like 15 years or something?) and there is no blackouts locally.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    No just pretty basic cable. I have ESPN that is on all day (I'm a tech and work at home and watch news and sports on two different sets all day long, wish I had my vid card back so I could watch on my computer, sigh).

    All the Chiefs games are shown locally (sellouts for like 15 years or something?) and there is no blackouts locally.
    How i'd love to be back in MO.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    What do you do? Sunday ticket? NFL network?
    Local networks; that's it.


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Local networks; that's it.
    same here, i dont even have cable!! i just watch em on local tv, get my bunny ears out, move em around till i get the best reception.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •