Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still have questions!

Default Still have questions!

Let me make it clear I'm on the cabowe bandwagon 100 percent but anyone who knows football still wonders if we can stack up against a stout defense. The chiefs haven't been truly tested yet since the teams on our schedule really couldn't stop anyone! I do believe we can compete but I just worry about getting hit hard in the playoffs by brutal defenses! A postseason win is my superbowl at this point! Anything after that is gods gift to me personally! Lol!

The best thing about all of this is that the future is bright. If we can keep the good, get rid of the bad, we could be even a better team next year.

I think we need three solid pieces for this team to make it. We need more depth on the Offensive line, we need another solid receiver, hopefully someone who is tall and fast and can stretch the field, and we need a good solid outside linebacker across from Hali.

We have a couple of immediate needs too, like resigning Hali.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    The best thing about all of this is that the future is bright. If we can keep the good, get rid of the bad, we could be even a better team next year.

I think we need three solid pieces for this team to make it. We need more depth on the Offensive line, we need another solid receiver, hopefully someone who is tall and fast and can stretch the field, and we need a good solid outside linebacker across from Hali.

How about more depth at safety, ILB, and a good starting RT.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

Yes I agree with you we still need a few more players/talent to be real good, I think with another good off season like we had this year the team will be real good next year. To me it looks like the players are buying into the team aspect that Todd has been preaching since he got here that may be why so many of them are stepping up their game this year. When you play for a team you play as good as you can because you don't want to let your team/friends down. When you play for stats you don't care if you let your team mates down or not as long as you get your touches/yards/TD that is what was wrong with LJ in my opinion.

IF we make it to the playoffs, I think it's unlikely we will really overpower any team we meet, but once you are in the playoffs, its sudden death. Win or go home.

A Punt return, kick return, INT, a key penalty....any of them can decide a playoff game.

Keys to the future of the Chief's season.

1) Just keep winning.

2) Get healthy.

3) Go into the playoffs on an "up" note. No "backing" into the playoffs, no losing the last game or two of the season.

If we can accomplish those 3 things, we can honestly think about a Super Bowl appearance.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12