Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still have questions!

Default Still have questions!

Let me make it clear I'm on the cabowe bandwagon 100 percent but anyone who knows football still wonders if we can stack up against a stout defense. The chiefs haven't been truly tested yet since the teams on our schedule really couldn't stop anyone! I do believe we can compete but I just worry about getting hit hard in the playoffs by brutal defenses! A postseason win is my superbowl at this point! Anything after that is gods gift to me personally! Lol!

Cassel and Bowe have proven that they are good players at the NFL level the last few weeks. They might not put up the great numbers that they have against a great D but I think they would do ok.

Quote Originally Posted by lordchillz View Post
    Let me make it clear I'm on the cabowe bandwagon 100 percent but anyone who knows football still wonders if we can stack up against a stout defense. The chiefs haven't been truly tested yet since the teams on our schedule really couldn't stop anyone! I do believe we can compete but I just worry about getting hit hard in the playoffs by brutal defenses! A postseason win is my superbowl at this point! Anything after that is gods gift to me personally! Lol!
    Bah, we went up against San Diego early in the season, and they have the number one ranked defense in the league. We beat them, but their defense shut us down completely, if it wasn't for special teams we would have lost that game.

The 9ers are ranked 10th and we scored on them handely. The Raiders are 12th and we all know what happened there.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

In the first game of the season everyone is number one in everything!

Quote Originally Posted by lordchillz View Post
    In the first game of the season everyone is number one in everything!
    don't rain on the parade, enjoy the ride. lets make it to the playoffs first

we will know in two weeks

Well Mr. Chillz, I have to agree with you. In the playoffs, the Chiefs could see the Steelers, Jets or Ravens in round one and we would every right to be scared at that defensive matchup.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Well who at the first of the year really though we would even have a shot at the playoffs no me? Now I know many of us wanted them but how many REALLY thought we would? How many in here where going to be happy with improvement say 6-8 wins as long as the team played better? If they do or don't make the playoffs and if they do win or not I am happy with this team and see nothing but getting better next year and the year after that. I think this is still a building year I year in which the Chiefs are learning how to be a team and how to win as a team. There are still to many holes in this team to be considered a good team. They don't have the talent or depth YET. Sure if they continue to play as they have the last few weeks they can be a serious contender in the playoffs but if they don't it has still been a great year they have been in every game except one so far this year and that is all most of us wanted to see 6 months ago.

That's true! The ride has been exciting and enjoyable this season! I guess that's the one thing chiefs fans have always wanted at least in our team! They made it fun being a fan again!

look, i know that this is not a superbowl caliber team, heck we may not even be better that any other playoff team.....but anything can happen in the playoffs and it is always better to be lucky than good. i am absolutely THRILLED with what we have accomplished so far this year but i am still rooting hard for that division title, conference championship and superbowl victory!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast