Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade or let go?

Default Trade or let go?

I know it's still too early for such predictions but what players do you think we should trade or let go? I'll start my list with Tyson Jackson. I'm not saying he's no good or a bum but for some reason this first round draft pick isn't fitting into our defensive scheme! I say trade him while he might still have value as well as youth!

Quote Originally Posted by lordchillz View Post
    I know it's still too early for such predictions but what players do you think we should trade or let go? I'll start my list with Tyson Jackson. I'm not saying he's no good or a bum but for some reason this first round draft pick isn't fitting into our defensive scheme! I say trade him while he might still have value as well as youth!
    Yeah, but you would be wrong.

Tyson Jackson is still within the three year period that you should give all Rookies to acclimate to the speed of the game. Jackson did a good job in the first game until he got injured.

Smith has done a good job, but he is not the future for the team, and I would rather give Jackson another year on the roster to get on the ball and prove himself, just like we gave Dorsey, and I would be willing to bet that Dorsey is not on the top of your trade list.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by lordchillz View Post
    like to see how all the players develop until the end of the season, then throw names.

I do think it's early to get rid of Tyson But if we can get something that makes us better I think it would be ok to make that move. But I don't think we will. Tyson will be a Chief next year we can only hope that next year we see a breakout year from him

He's not even in the rotation really! Even if his progression is slow players still get worked in the rotation! I liked his draft and hoped he wouldve made an impact especially after losing Jared Allen! Boy did that hurt! Lol!

If we used that same logic two years ago we would not have Dorsey. I remember everyone talking about what a bust he was. How about maybe we give the rookie more than 12 games to learn.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Haley has mentioned that TJ probably came beck from his injury too soon and that he is not 100%. IMO next year will be a break out year for him.
    Now if you want to discuss Chambers?

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Haley has mentioned that TJ probably came beck from his injury too soon and that he is not 100%. IMO next year will be a break out year for him.
    Now if you want to discuss Chambers?
    What a disappointment he has been.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I had such high expectations for him this year and nothing. He will probably have a hard time signing another contract. Which also means we will have a hard time trading him.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Chambers?......He is on the team?lol wow, once he got his money he just quit it seems. I hope the chiefs find a number 2 receiver on next years draft. But I'll let Haley make those decisions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast