Thread: Herm Says, Chiefs Will

Hybrid View

Default Herm Says, Chiefs Will

Something we can all agree on with Herm Edwards. The former Kansas City Chiefs coach was asked the question on ESPN's NFL Live:
    Can the Chargers overtake the Chiefs in the AFC West?
    "No, I think the Chiefs are built for what's getting ready to happen," Herm said on Thursday.
    I love that line: Built for what's getting ready to happen. I don't know why, but I love it. Mostly because, well, it just may be true.
    "The weather is going to change," Herm continued. "They can run the football. They do a lot of good things defensively. They don't let you score a lot of points.
    "Offensively, now they become a little bit two-headed. They can run it but also pass it now Dwayne Bowe has come into the picture. Matt Cassel has come into the picture. They can go on the road and win. They don't turn the ball over. They're a very consistent football team."
    "[Philip] Rivers has put that team on his back," Herm says, "they're making their run and I think it's going to fall a little bit short."
    That Herm Edwards is a smart man. Of course it doesn't hurt there are quite a few players on this team he's familiar with and understands the impact -- or in the case of his time there, the potential -- they possess.
    Last edited by Coach; 12-06-2010 at 03:39 PM.

Eh, I was never impressed with Herm and I am not going to start being impressed with him now. I hope he is correct, but I take no stock in what that man says.

Yeah, I am a HermHater, by the way, whatever happened to good ole Hermhater anyway!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Eh, I was never impressed with Herm and I am not going to start being impressed with him now. I hope he is correct, but I take no stock in what that man says.

Yeah, I am a HermHater, by the way, whatever happened to good ole Hermhater anyway!
    He pissed off a big Canadian last year and got beat up in a hotel room. He has not been head from since.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    He pissed off a big Canadian last year and got beat up in a hotel room. He has not been head from since.
    I hear they have not even found the body and a nationwide man-hunt is underway!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I hear they have not even found the body and a nationwide midget-hunt is underway!
    FYP!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

the problem here is that herm is oft wrong, let's just hope this is not one of those times

At least herm drafted bowe and charles. without them who knows how this team would be. now they are being coached by some great coaches.,... and i am loving it. I was watching a segment on espn and kayshaun (how ever you spell his name) johnson was saying that he is going to drink the chiefs kool-aid and that he likes what is happening in KC. When johnson said that KC was going to win the division, Herm said to drink the kool-aid. at leased, he is not being negative and is liking how is old team and players are turning thing around.

god i hate herm

I LOVE Herm......Now that he is no longer our coach!

Herm who???