Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is awesome

Hybrid View

Smile This is awesome

It feels so nice to be in a scenario where we have a GM and coaching staff that actually has a solid plan and is implementing it. I kinda felt like they weren't even serious about winning for a few season's. To me Herm is a cartoon character, Gunther honestly cared but couldn't pull it off. I loved Dick Vermeil but the lack of defense just killed me..Greg Robinson-BOO!!. Now, Marty was awesome, running the ball and crushing the opposing teams QB'S with an awesome defense. I know this sounds corny..but Sunday's are exciting again.

Quote Originally Posted by LargoChief View Post
    It feels so nice to be in a scenario where we have a GM and coaching staff that actually has a solid plan and is implementing it. I kinda felt like they weren't even serious about winning for a few season's. To me Herm is a cartoon character, Gunther honestly cared but couldn't pull it off. I loved Dick Vermeil but the lack of defense just killed me..Greg Robinson-BOO!!. Now, Marty was awesome, running the ball and crushing the opposing teams QB'S with an awesome defense. I know this sounds corny..but Sunday's are exciting again.
    Agreed.

You living out of state too have to enjoy people actually having something constructive to say when your wearing our team gear as well.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Agreed.

You living out of state too have to enjoy people actually having something constructive to say when your wearing our team gear as well.

THIS!!
    There is nothing that beats wearing a Chiefs Jersey around the Dallas/Fort Worth area these days!!!
    **ChiefsChick**

Quote Originally Posted by LargoChief View Post
    I feel you bro. Saturdays i can't sleep because i am anticipating the game so much. I am really looking forward to tomorrows game. go chiefs
    BTW. It is getting broadcast here.... that is great news cause i don't have to go to a bar and watch the game. I am throwing a big BBQ tomorrow and inviting friends and family over to watch to game. I want them to see why and how improved they have been this year. I want them to leave impressed and know that they are a legitimate team in the NFL. There is going to be cowboys, Texans, steelers, Denver, and titans fans over tomorrow. should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxermm187 View Post
    I see this lady EVERY time there is a home game. She gets on my TV every weekend, do I HAVE to look at her here too?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I see this lady EVERY time there is a home game. She gets on my TV every weekend, do I HAVE to look at her here too?

apparently you do. LOL

Here...look at instead. LOL.
    **ChiefsChick**

boxing and chiefs......my two loves!!

The game will be broadcast up here as well!! I'm on nights, but I'm staying up for this one!!!!!

This website is so f'ion awesome, I can't desiribe it. Awesomee. Ber plz/
    Last edited by Coach; 12-05-2010 at 01:21 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast