Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 126

Thread: Faiders / Sparklers game discussion

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 0

    Default Faiders / Sparklers game discussion


    0 Not allowed!
    lets root for the Faiders...SD fumbles punt and raiders on 10

  2. #111
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,076
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The defense definitely showed up for us today.


  3. #112
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    They had over 350 offensive yards. And had almost 100 yards taken away by penalties. To say the O sucked makes no sense. Stupid penalties is what hurt the Chiefs in the game.
    I'll say the O sucked anyway. Getting a lot of yards but only scoring 10 points is like a famous supermodel being covered in makeup to make herself look hot, when in reality, she has zits and blemishes all over her face.

    I hope you see the point because I really don't feel like making it any easier.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  4. #113
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    The defense won this game! JC still got a over 100 yrds in rushing, I will take it, and loved it. It is a W!
    and W's are pretty, not ugly


  5. #114
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,077
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    They had over 350 offensive yards. And had almost 100 yards taken away by penalties. To say the O sucked makes no sense. Stupid penalties is what hurt the Chiefs in the game.

    350 yds and no TD's. the D saved our as1 today. they kept the heat on Orton. penalties are part of the game. the ones we had on O kept this a low scoring game.
    we don't have a monopoly on ugly wins
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  6. #115
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    350 yds and no TD's. the D saved our as1 today. they kept the heat on Orton. penalties are part of the game. the ones we had on O kept this a low scoring game.
    we don't have a monopoly on ugly wins
    I understand that but the O was able to move the ball but killed themselves with dumb penalties to keep them out of the end zone. That CAN be fixed. Now if the Chiefs only were able to gain 150 yards against the Broncos, then I would say they have a huge problem and that they sucked.

    And to say the defense saved our butts, I like to say THEY DID THE JOB THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  7. #116
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    350 yds and no TD's. the D saved our as1 today. they kept the heat on Orton. penalties are part of the game. the ones we had on O kept this a low scoring game.
    we don't have a monopoly on ugly wins
    Leonard Pope got a TD.

    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I understand that but the O was able to move the ball but killed themselves with dumb penalties to keep them out of the end zone. That CAN be fixed. Now if the Chiefs only were able to gain 150 yards against the Broncos, then I would say they have a huge problem and that they sucked.

    And to say the defense saved our butts, I like to say THEY DID THE JOB THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.
    Those 100 yards in penalties are on the offense. You can quite easily say they played poorly. Sure they were good (if you overlook all the mistakes they made)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #117
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,854
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 420
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    I understand that but the O was able to move the ball but killed themselves with dumb penalties to keep them out of the end zone. That CAN be fixed. Now if the Chiefs only were able to gain 150 yards against the Broncos, then I would say they have a huge problem and that they sucked.

    And to say the defense saved our butts, I like to say THEY DID THE JOB THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.
    I would be more concered about all the flags if it were something that we saw every week. This and the oakland game are the two that stand out. But WE have to cut them out. Most the time the penalties come back to hunt us. The D steped up big time and saved us. The offense was not horrible but they were the ones getting the flags so they were not great either. I would say there were average.

  9. #118
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I would be more concered about all the flags if it were something that we saw every week. This and the oakland game are the two that stand out. But WE have to cut them out. Most the time the penalties come back to hunt us. The D steped up big time and saved us. The offense was not horrible but they were the ones getting the flags so they were not great either. I would say there were average.
    Which is my point. The O didn't suck. The O showed once again that they can move the ball. They weren't being stopped by the Broncos, they stopped themselves. Again, that is something that can be fixed.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  10. #119
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Which is my point. The O didn't suck. The O showed once again that they can move the ball. They weren't being stopped by the Broncos, they stopped themselves. Again, that is something that can be fixed.
    Since when does 100 yards in penalties not suck? The expectations for these guys is much higher than that.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  11. #120
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Which is my point. The O didn't suck. The O showed once again that they can move the ball. They weren't being stopped by the Broncos, they stopped themselves. Again, that is something that can be fixed.
    Stopping yourself means you suck........
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. afc west game thread, donks, sparklers, faiders
    By Pro_Angler in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 07:52 PM
  2. Cowboys fan here for serious game discussion...
    By Bluestar76 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 09:52 AM
  3. Officail Chiefs vs Faiders game thread
    By Pro_Angler in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 337
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 07:52 PM
  4. Faiders D is sucking.
    By honda522 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 03:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •