Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Faiders / Sparklers game discussion

Default Faiders / Sparklers game discussion

lets root for the Faiders...SD fumbles punt and raiders on 10

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Stopping yourself means you suck........
    Never mind. Its useless. You and some of the others just need something to whine about EVERY week.

Chiefs won. Thats what I care about in the end. I don't think they have 2 bad games in a row so I'm not worried. 1 more win this season and they meet my expectations. I wasn't even thinking about the playoffs before the season started. Every other win after that is bonus. And a win in SD and Raider loss to the Jags next week plus 1 more win out of the next 3 games means the Chiefs win the AFC West.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Never mind. Its useless. You and some of the others just need something to whine about EVERY week.

Chiefs won. Thats what I care about in the end. I don't think they have 2 bad games in a row so I'm not worried. 1 more win this season and they meet my expectations. I wasn't even thinking about the playoffs before the season started. Every other win after that is bonus. And a win in SD and Raider loss to the Jags next week plus 1 more win out of the next 3 games means the Chiefs win the AFC West.
    Chiefs magic number is 3 win 3 and they are in win 2 and tRaiders and Bolts lose one and they in and like you they have meet my expectations I had at the begining of the year already.

1 Win 6-8 games. Check
    2 Show improvement as a team. Check
    3 Some people step up their game which many have done. Check many times.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGLadyGaga View Post
    Chief31 it wasnt an "ugly" win because it was low scoring. In fact I never used the word "ugly". But it was a game at Arrowhead against a team that embarrassed us a few weeks prior. Calling the Broncos a prolific passing team is also incorrect. Orton throws for a lot of yards but most of them come in garbage time or when they are way ahead or way behind. But when games are close his quarterback rating is in the low 60's.

I agree that the D stepped up HUGE today and kept a terrible Bronco team out of the endzone. But against better teams thats just not gonna fly, allowing better teams to rush for 7 yards/carry is suicide.

But what is so "beautiful" about stupid penalties, fumbles, sideline tantrums by Richardson when hes been getting called for false starts on a constant basis? If thats playing well then you havent been watching the Chiefs this season very carefully.
    What's so beautiful is what I already told you was.

We held an offense that had been averaging 23 points per game out of the endzone, and to six total points.

Kyle Orton was the NFL's leading passer prior to this game.

Ahead of Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, Aaron Rogers, Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. He was averaging 306.4 yards per game and two TDs.

We held him to 117 yards and zero TDs.

His completion percentage had been at 61.8%. It was 32.1% on Sunday.

And that "garbage time" statement, as well as the made-up statistic there, is nonsense. There is nothing that supports that statement.

In fact, his rating in the Raiders game (73.6), and the Chargers game (76.3), the two blowouts, were actually far below his current average of 93.0.

I am pretty sure that you just made that stuff up on the fly.

We completely destroyed The NFL's #1 passing offense.

And you want to make excuses for that?

Quote Originally Posted by OMGLadyGaga View Post
    The Chiefs are at their best, NOT when they are putting up huge offensive numbers. But they are at their best when they are running the ball (offense), grinding out drives (offense), keeping possession of the ball (offense), limiting mistakes and taking care of the football (offense). Does that sound like the game they played today? Nope. They had six possessions where they went 3 and out (offense). one possession where they fumbled (offense), and one where they turned it over on downs deep in Den territory.(offense) Like I said thats not the type of football you want to be playing at this time of year, we were lucky to be playing a 3-9 team.
    So the only good football is offense?

Now, I didn't say that this was "their best".

I said that making The NFL's leading passing attack into the week's worst was beautiful.

Yep made it all up...u got me! :) lol

Quote Originally Posted by afcwestchamps View Post
    Raiders S--k and always will. Good win against the Donkeys, Thanks for not being anything like those 2 posers.
    The Raiders could go undefeated in the division, and I hope they do including a week 17 upset over the Chiefs in KC. The Bolts are on the outside looking in unless the Chiefs trip up and lose one more game.

The Bolts must win out hope for help. I'll be rooting for the Oafland raiduds in week 17 if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltWalt View Post
    The Raiders could go undefeated in the division, and I hope they do including a week 17 upset over the Chiefs in KC. The Bolts are on the outside looking in unless the Chiefs trip up and lose one more game.

The Bolts must win out hope for help. I'll be rooting for the Oafland raiduds in week 17 if necessary.
    Well I hope the 49ers upset the Chargers this Thursday. Could be a possible upset alert.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213