Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Bobby Sippio?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Shawnee, KS
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Bobby Sippio?


    0 Not allowed!
    Anyone heard anything on Sippio? Herm said he was going to play against the bears, and he never did (that I saw). That was the last I have heard about him for a long while and I was watching him on the sidelines the whole day at the game Sunday.

    Will he ever play soon? I've heard so much hype about this guy and he hasnt played yet. He can't be worse than Webb or Parker

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    yes, but this just isnt making any sense. if we spread things out and pick up more yardage, thus forcing us to get some 1st downs, then our time of possession will increase largely and we will lose precious time to be able to play defense, which is what wins championships. how can we play defense if we are on offense. you are confusing me. my brain is starting to hurt.
    Plausible solution, throw really deep, score touchdown in less than 30 seconds, get defense back on field?!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Plausible solution, throw really deep, score touchdown in less than 30 seconds, get defense back on field?!

    no that wont work. our defense only likes playing when they are down. they are not use to being up, or having points on the board for that matter, and i am afraid that all hell would break loose if we ever had a lead.

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    No No No No... Spread offense? That would just turn the Chiefs into an arena league team.

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    No No No No... Spread offense? That would just turn the Chiefs into an arena league team.

    Didn't an Arena League QB win the Super Bowl a few years ago?

    http://www.stariq.com/Main/Articles/P0000521.HTM

    This article has alot to do with the Chiefs believe it or not.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,977
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 430

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Plausible solution, throw really deep, score touchdown in less than 30 seconds, get defense back on field?!

    Your speaking of the DV era which is totally unacceptable for we must first have a defense that totally stinks to incorporate this game plan. You are taking the chiefs back into time not forward. :p


  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    486
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    no that wont work. our defense only likes playing when they are down. they are not use to being up, or having points on the board for that matter, and i am afraid that all hell would break loose if we ever had a lead.
    Does that mean we would turn into the 13-3 season again when we didnt have a D?

    Welcome to Arrowhead

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Herm is scared to have to many weapons on O on the field at once. We might show signs of life and that is not how Herm wants to play ball.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Post


    0 Not allowed!
    I think I may be starting to figure this out. Herm is a defense minded coach. But ya think someone could tell him that just because defense is suppose to stop people from scoring points that maybe just maybe it would be good if our defensive coach allowed US to score points. He is even in defense against our offense. If there is passing and LJ is allowed to run without the box stacked the team would score points. Points bad defense good. You play to win the game, that is unless your defense doesnt score then you play to tie the game. Cant have those offensive points.




  10. #19
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I think I may be starting to figure this out. Herm is a defense minded coach. But ya think someone could tell him that just because defense is suppose to stop people from scoring points that maybe just maybe it would be good if our defensive coach allowed US to score points. He is even in defense against our offense. If there is passing and LJ is allowed to run without the box stacked the team would score points. Points bad defense good. You play to win the game, that is unless your defense doesnt score then you play to tie the game. Cant have those offensive points.
    Herm has stated this fact but hasn't figured out how to make said statement true!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    486
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Herm has stated this fact but hasn't figured out how to make said statement true!
    I can tell him how. Pass the ball. LJ cant run when you have 8 Dfensive players in the box. Make the D cover our recievers.

    Welcome to Arrowhead

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •