Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bobby Sippio?

Default Bobby Sippio?

Anyone heard anything on Sippio? Herm said he was going to play against the bears, and he never did (that I saw). That was the last I have heard about him for a long while and I was watching him on the sidelines the whole day at the game Sunday.

Will he ever play soon? I've heard so much hype about this guy and he hasnt played yet. He can't be worse than Webb or Parker

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Coaches in this league don't let players start at their position until they prove themselves on ST.

Every play in the NFL is worth gold, so they stick to the starters (who sometimes don't deserve to be) until a guy proves his physical abilities in a game. This usually happens on ST because they are put there because there is so much chance for injury and they don't wan to risk losing a starter in that posistion (although they seem to break their own rule and do that too).

Sippio will be in there and eventually Croyle (maybe next year) will tossing TD's to both of them like it was wedding rice!

I'm just so stoked today!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!
    I like the way you worded this phrase....GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234