Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Sippio?

Default Bobby Sippio?

Anyone heard anything on Sippio? Herm said he was going to play against the bears, and he never did (that I saw). That was the last I have heard about him for a long while and I was watching him on the sidelines the whole day at the game Sunday.

Will he ever play soon? I've heard so much hype about this guy and he hasnt played yet. He can't be worse than Webb or Parker

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Herm is scared to have to many weapons on O on the field at once. We might show signs of life and that is not how Herm wants to play ball.
    Yeah that's it, he wants to fly low under the radar; you know, so low that not even the Chiefs themselves see them coming.

This is not arena football.

Sippio did a good job on ST today! I'd like to see him on on side and Bowe on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Sippio did a good job on ST today! I'd like to see him on on side and Bowe on the other.
    I think that will be interesting. In due time!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I think that would be awsome, I dont know that Sippio is best used on Special Teams, He is best in traffic just like his cousin, D-Bo.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I think that would be awsome, I dont know that Sippio is best used on Special Teams, He is best in traffic just like his cousin, D-Bo.
    Coaches in this league don't let players start at their position until they prove themselves on ST.

Every play in the NFL is worth gold, so they stick to the starters (who sometimes don't deserve to be) until a guy proves his physical abilities in a game. This usually happens on ST because they are put there because there is so much chance for injury and they don't wan to risk losing a starter in that posistion (although they seem to break their own rule and do that too).

Sippio will be in there and eventually Croyle (maybe next year) will tossing TD's to both of them like it was wedding rice!

I'm just so stoked today!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    I think that will be interesting. In due time!
    Indeed; time will tell.

Sippio got a tackle in the chargers game on a kickoff !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Sippio got a tackle in the chargers game on a kickoff !

That's what I'm saying!!!

If he can catch a kick returner he can catch a ball!!!

Put Sippio in and the oppositions defense won't know what to do against our offense!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    That's what I'm saying!!!

If he can catch a kick returner he can catch a ball!!!

Put Sippio in and the oppositions defense won't know what to do against our offense!!!!
    Eggsactly, who do you double up against Bowe or Sippio?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast