Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barry Richardson

Default Barry Richardson

Does anyone know what was up with Richarson getting pulled out of the game and then shoving Haley? I missed about 75% of the second half unfortunately. But I saw this in a highlight which made me say hrmm because nothing was really said about it. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Does anyone know what was up with Richarson getting pulled out of the game and then shoving Haley? I missed about 75% of the second half unfortunately. But I saw this in a highlight which made me say hrmm because nothing was really said about it. Anyone?
    He didn't shove Haley, he shoved the special teams coach. What Barry did was wrong and he should be fined for it and talked to about it. On the flip side of that, the Special teams coach shouldn't have grabbed Barry like that. A coach should never grab a player.

I'm sure Barry feels foolish for his actions. I'm sure he's embarrassed by them. He probably got caught up in the heat of the moment. If anything his actions show how much he cares about the game and how much he wants to be on the field with his team mates. It shows his passion. We could be having a lot worse problems than this. I think Barry should be punished (,but not severely so) and than we should just move on from the whole incident like it never happened.
    Last edited by captainamerica; 12-06-2010 at 12:19 AM.

that will not go without punishment

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I was at the game but missed any shoving. If memory is correct, Barry was pulled after a play of which he made a critical error costing the Chiefs a TD score.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

in haley's postgame he was asked about it and said it just shows how much he wants to be on the field fighting with his guys. And that it's a good sign to see this team and these players care so much.

I'm sure he will get talked to about it and possibly fined but sounds like haley actually likes what he see's abit

Yeah, the team will fine him, I don't care what the coach did, Richardson cannot go off like that on the sidelines and it will be addressed.

Besides, he has had a problem this year with false starts he has to get that corrected.

Great win though!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    I agree, and it shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Nor should it. Putting your hand on a coach is about as serious as it gets. Doing it on national TV, well that's an even bigger nono because it also embarasses the franchise.

If we weren't playing SD next week, he probably would be sitting that game out. He may still.

He was pissed at his Oline coach for pulling him. something had to be said to him because he was just running of the field and the coach was calling in a play and he suddenly snapped at one coach calling int he play. Then people were pulling him off the field and he pushed all of them. Then a player came up to him and he gave him a very hard push with his helmet. He then tried to run back on the field the very next play from the far end of the field, when the special teams coach followed him on the field and grabbed him the arm, which got another shove.

I have never seen an OLineman pulled in the middle of a series for a false start like that, so I understand his frustration, but fact of the matter he was hurting this team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast