Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barry Richardson

Default Barry Richardson

Does anyone know what was up with Richarson getting pulled out of the game and then shoving Haley? I missed about 75% of the second half unfortunately. But I saw this in a highlight which made me say hrmm because nothing was really said about it. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    Does anyone know what was up with Richarson getting pulled out of the game and then shoving Haley? I missed about 75% of the second half unfortunately. But I saw this in a highlight which made me say hrmm because nothing was really said about it. Anyone?
    I don't think anyone answered this, but he happened to get a false start penalty (his second of the game). I think it was like 2nd and goal from the 1 at the time. The coach pulled him after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I don't think anyone answered this, but he happened to get a false start penalty (his second of the game). I think it was like 2nd and goal from the 1 at the time. The coach pulled him after that.
    More specifically, I believe it was his second of that drive, and both in the red zone.

I got asked about this several times at work today.. I say I am glad to see some fire and pasion from our players!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Yeah, the team will fine him, I don't care what the coach did, Richardson cannot go off like that on the sidelines and it will be addressed.

Besides, he has had a problem this year with false starts he has to get that corrected.

Great win though!

It definately was uncalled for. Yes...you can get emotional during a game...however...you HAVE to have self control and class. You CAN NOT take out your frustrations on a coach...ANY coach!!!
    **ChiefsChick**

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    More specifically, I believe it was his second of that drive, and both in the red zone.
    No it was his second of the game but not on this drive the other one was for illegal line up the tackle was not covered,the TE was off the line of scrimmage.

P.S. I was getting really pi$$ed at the time myself I can just imagine what Todd was getting.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    No it was his second of the game but not on this drive the other one was for illegal line up the tackle was not covered,the TE was off the line of scrimmage.

P.S. I was getting really pi$ at the time myself I can just imagine what Todd was getting.
    Todd apparently was the person who calmed Barry down after the drive was over. He did say yesterday in his presser, that he was not fully aware of the situation when he commented after the game and that it would be handle in the family, but also hit on the points that he was still proud of Barry for stepping up this year and having the passion of being upset. He said as long as it was within reason, so I am sure he will receive some sort of discipline.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12