Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: If anyone's interested....

Default If anyone's interested....

There's a group of people who will be meeting at a local brewery here in Springfield to watch the game on 10/21 versus the Raiders. It's a bunch of people from another site, but all Chiefs fans are welcome! PM me if you're interested.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I've gotten away with it without courters for 30 years. And, no, I'm not bragging.
    In a few other threads sounds like your boss didn't seem to agree with you for no reason.

That is a sure sign you're a threat.

Learn your place in this world and it will be easier.

Humility and wisdom are crucial for someone like you.

Fiery girl!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    In a few other threads sounds like your boss didn't seem to agree with you for no reason.

Fiery girl!
    My boss and I had a misunderstanding. It wasn't a matter of right and wrong. I do know my place. I acted in a very wrong fashion, and I apologized for it.

As for my place in this world? I haven't quite figured that one out. Funny, no one has ever thought of fiery as a way to describe me. Opinionated, maybe. I know when to and not to let those out, though. Well, in real life anyway. :)

Fiery girl!
    Feel free to expand upon this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I met my wife in a bar....I think I was the bartender...can u imagine the stupidity of some people....puttin me behind the bar!! It was great!!
    Wow, talk about a bad business plan...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Feel free to expand upon this point.
    You are a bright star in the world and therefore people will want you not to succeed because they want to be better than you.

If you recognize this early you will have the advantage early in the game (are you listening HERM) and be able to recognize this as you meet people.

Be sure you don't too much faith in what people tell you (especially those in authority) and question (in your mind, or ask us here) what the best plan of attack is for every obstacle in your life.

There are few that want you to succeed and many that will help you.

Don't trust authority blindly is what I'm trying to say.

Be true to your feelings.

(Did I lose mancard points?)
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

You are a bright star in the world and therefore people will want you not to succeed because they want to be better than you.

If you recognize this early you will have the advantage early in the game (are you listening HERM) and be able to recognize this as you meet people.

Be sure you don't too much faith in what people tell you (especially those in authority) and question (in your mind, or ask us here) what the best plan of attack is for every obstacle in your life.

You were OK until the "feelings" comment. Bashing herm earlier in the statement can cover for that though.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    You were OK until the "feelings" comment. Bashing herm earlier in the statement can cover for that though.

So I am even in the odds?

Cool!

This place is kinda weird. I have one place where I usually go to talk football, and another where I go talk about life. I do a little of each here. Except for grossing a few people (rbedgood :p) out with TMI, people have been fairly accepting, and I like that.

Anyway, thanks for the vote of confidence.

This place is kinda weird. I have one place where I usually go to talk football, and another where I go talk about life. I do a little of each here. Except for grossing a few people (rbedgood :p) out with TMI, people have been fairly accepting, and I like that.

I can't stand ya!!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Ok, so I have creeped you out by understanding you're emotions, not recognized the enormity of your multiple personalities, and then been chastised for saying your important and giving you props for living your life as the person you are.

Am I getting modded anytime soon?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast