Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: If anyone's interested....

Default If anyone's interested....

There's a group of people who will be meeting at a local brewery here in Springfield to watch the game on 10/21 versus the Raiders. It's a bunch of people from another site, but all Chiefs fans are welcome! PM me if you're interested.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Ok, so I have creeped you out by understanding you're emotions, not recognized the enormity of your multiple personalities, and then been chastised for saying your important and giving you props for living your life as the person you are.

Am I getting modded anytime soon?
    I do believe she was speaking of the Crowd as a whole not just about you.

And how did you come up with all that off of a positive comment from Luv?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    This place is kinda weird. I have one place where I usually go to talk football, and another where I go talk about life. I do a little of each here. Except for grossing a few people (rbedgood :p) out with TMI, people have been fairly accepting, and I like that.

Anyway, thanks for the vote of confidence.
    I'll add another vote of confidence...oh, and not really grossed out, just can't skip the easy shots.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I do believe she was speaking of the Crowd as a whole not just about you.

And how did you come up with all that off of a positive comment from Luv?
    Multiple threads throughout this forum and others where I have mentioned here moods and been educated about how her moods change (by you Guru) and I have made many apologies to her.

Maybe that is the problem. I am too sensitive to luv's needs...

My brain hurts...

I need beer...

I am going to make a burrito because they don't sell beer here after 1:30.... sigh...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I'll add another vote of confidence...oh, and not really grossed out, just can't skip the easy shots.
    You're supposed to be out there searching for my answer... pwing just to avoid something constructive again... tsk, tsk, tsk...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Free Luv!!!!

I can't stand ya!!!!
    Luv is pretty sure the feeling is mutual. :p

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Multiple threads throughout this forum and others where I have mentioned here moods and been educated about how her moods change (by you Guru) and I have made many apologies to her.

Maybe that is the problem. I am too sensitive to luv's needs...

My brain hurts...

I need beer...

I am going to make a burrito because they don't sell beer here after 1:30.... sigh...
    I don't mind someone being nice to me. It kinda thows me for a loop.

I don't mind someone being nice to me. It kinda thows me for a loop.
    Must be the lack of beer for him. His brain can't function correctly right now.

Must be the lack of beer for him. His brain can't function correctly right now.
    Speaking of beer, this place where we're meeting is call the Springfield Brewing Co. It's a pretty cool place. Good food and pretty goos microbrews.

Speaking of beer, this place where we're meeting is call the Springfield Brewing Co. It's a pretty cool place. Good food and pretty goos microbrews.
    I think I have been there. My son just called me for technical support from Nixa.

His cable internet connection is not agreeing with his wireless router it seems.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast