Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Micheal Vick tests positive for Mary Jane

Default Micheal Vick tests positive for Mary Jane

Good for him. Nice to see the young fella isn't stupid!! Can't wait for that comeback!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Now that is what is known as being stupid. I don't hate Michael Vick, but I can't help but think that, with all that has been going on with him, getting caught with THC in his system shows a real lack in forsight. (Considering he was forwarned about the drug-test.)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Now that is what is known as being stupid. I don't hate Michael Vick, but I can't help but think that, with all that has been going on with him, getting caught with THC in his system shows a real lack in forsight. (Considering he was forwarned about the drug-test.)
    I guess some guys just don't get it.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

There are two sides to the coin. He may have felt like; Screw it. I'm going to jail anyway. I might as well have one last blowout with all my dogs.

If I were going to jail for years, I would probably go get tanked one last time too before those cell doors slammed shut.

But reality is that he has been smoking the whole time he has been in the NFL. People like Vick have a god complex and think they are above the law. And then suddenly the world comes crashing down on them. aka paris hilton, nicole ritchie, lindsey lohan, etc. The list goes on an on.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    There are two sides to the coin. He may have felt like; Screw it. I'm going to jail anyway. I might as well have one last blowout with all my dogs.

If I were going to jail for years, I would probably go get tanked one last time too before those cell doors slammed shut.

But reality is that he has been smoking the whole time he has been in the NFL. People like Vick have a god complex and think they are above the law. And then suddenly the world comes crashing down on them. aka paris hilton, nicole ritchie, lindsey lohan, etc. The list goes on an on.
    The difference is that Vick will actually go to prison instead of spending just a few hours in the local lock-up.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

His sentence will likely be double to at least 3 years because of the drug test being positive.

If you're gonna have a blow out do it after the sentencing dude...

They usually don't put you in cuffs immediately but give you a date to show up at prison.

Dumba$$ Vick...

(I love dogs, by the way!)
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

No doubt. I agree that it was likely a "big send-off" with his "boys". I don't have any problem with that. But if you know that you are going to be tested and you fail to go to the local drug store for a "cleanser", then I like to use the word stupid. Maybe Vick isn't a stupid person, but he made a very stupid mistake.

For the record, most of the products that claim the ability to "cleanse" the system actually work for that purpose. (I was young once.)

No doubt. I agree that it was likely a "big send-off" with his "boys". I don't have any problem with that. But if you know that you are going to be tested and you fail to go to the local drug store for a "cleanser", then I like to use the word stupid. Maybe Vick isn't a stupid person, but he made a very stupid mistake.

For the record, most of the products that claim the ability to "cleanse" the system actually work for that purpose.
    (I was young once.)
    Names... I want names!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Names... I want names!

Just ask the gal/guy behind the counter. I have yet to use, or see one used, that didn't do the job.

The only name that I have any recolection of was Herbal Cleanse. Don't know that it is even still on the market. They tend to upgrade those products monthly.

Just ask the gal/guy behind the counter. I have yet to use, or see one used, that didn't do the job.

The only name that I have any recolection of was Herbal Cleanse. Don't know that it is even still on the market. They tend to upgrade those products monthly.

Or how about http://www.thewhizzinator.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast