Thread: Who told me to start Brees?

Default Who told me to start Brees?

Okay, this is the third week in a row i've started Brees over Romo. No more. Of course, next week Brees will tear it up and Romo will stink right?

Always go with Romo when the boys play an NFC team. What are you thinking?

The boys are about the only GOOD team in the NFC.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Always go with Romo when the boys play an NFC team. What are you thinking?

The boys are about the only GOOD team in the NFC.
    I guess Brees has a bye, good thing. A couple of weeks ago I looked for advice and most people told me to start Brees on the thread I started. I thought the Saints would continue their winning ways from last year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Okay, this is the third week in a row i've started Brees over Romo. No more. Of course, next week Brees will tear it up and Romo will stink right?
    Only if you make the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Romo is looknig good this year. Brees has the most picks in the league so far. Even more then Grossman!!

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    Romo is looknig good this year. Brees has the most picks in the league so far. Even more then Grossman!!
    WOW! I didn't know that. Brees is not getting ANY protection while the Cowboys line is playing really well. Plus, Romo is in some kind of zone now. He was amazing at avoiding presure from the Bears in Sunday night's game.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    WOW! I didn't know that. Brees is not getting ANY protection while the Cowboys line is playing really well. Plus, Romo is in some kind of zone now. He was amazing at avoiding presure from the Bears in Sunday night's game.

Last nights four int's didn't help much...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Last nights four int's didn't help much...
    So true and so uncharacteristic of Brees. I think there may be something to that shot he took to the head. Some of those picks were just AWFUL throws after he took that hit.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I only know that from ESPN. But Grossman is second to last in that stat. Still not good.

Welcome to Arrowhead