Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Default Playoffs

Is it possible in anyway for the chiefs to get a bye? I am not the best at this kind of stuff. I know we should get to play one at home as long as we take care of our end of the deal and win the rest of our games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    we win this week we are in we lose we are out..plain and simple.
    We can lose this game and still make it. We don't have a tough road ahead. The Rams are overachiveing because of the weak divison that they are in. The titians seem to be falling apart and the Faiders we can beat them at home. But a win this week would give us a chance to clinch the AFC west next week at the rams. Seeing that I think the faiders are going to lose to the jags this week.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    We can lose this game and still make it. We don't have a tough road ahead. The Rams are overachiveing because of the weak divison that they are in. The titians seem to be falling apart and the Faiders we can beat them at home. But a win this week would give us a chance to clinch the AFC west next week at the rams. Seeing that I think the faiders are going to lose to the jags this week.
    I agree. With a win against the Chargers, 1 more win and a Raider lose clinches the AFC West. Even with a loss, winning the next 3 games would clinch as well.

There's still many different possibilities.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

If we lose we can still make the play offs and win the division, but I would prefer that we just not take any chances. I want us to win out and go into the playoffs with momentum on our side.

NE Patriots (10-2); (8-2 conf.)
    NY Jets (9-3); (7-2 conf.)

Pitt (9-3); (7-2 conf.)
    Balt (8-4); (6-3 conf.)

Jacksonville (7-5); (6-3 conf.)
    KC Chiefs (8-4); (5-4 conf.)

*I think we would need to win out, which would put us at (12-4) with a (8-4) conference record.

*If that were to occur Jacksonville doesn't matter. The Pats could lose two provided they were both conference losses. We would then need to have a better PF/PA than them I believe as well as the Jets to either lose 1 in conference or 1 and have a lower PF/PA than us.

*Or. Pittsburgh cannot share a 12-4 record with us and be beneath us as they would only have 2 or possibly 3 conference losses. So they lose two and the Ravens lose 1 in conf. and have a worse PF/PA record.

I think I have the formula correct, but the numbers may be wrong. Anyway there are possibilities even if we were to lose one. But I believe it would have to be against the Rams as the other three games are in conference against SD, Tenn & Oak.

Technically Jacksonville still has a chance too but it's an extreme long shot.
    Last edited by KristofLaw; 12-11-2010 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    If we lose we can still make the play offs and win the division, but I would prefer that we just not take any chances. I want us to win out and go into the playoffs with momentum on our side.
    I have to agree with you I would feel a lot more confident going into the playoffs if we won the rest of our games going into the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Beating the Rams when they are in a MUST WIN at home is not going to be as easy as you think.

The Chargers learned that early in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Sun View Post
    Beating the Rams when they are in a MUST WIN at home is not going to be as easy as you think.

The Chargers learned that early in the season.
    In the very beginning of the season the Chargers were not a very good football team, they started off a little rocky. Also the Chargers arent that very good on the road. They lost to the Seahawks on the road and the Chiefs went up there and blew them out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    In the very beginning of the season the Chargers were not a very good football team, they started off a little rocky. Also the Chargers arent that very good on the road. They lost to the Seahawks on the road and the Chiefs went up there and blew them out of the water.
    The Chargers are still not that great of a team........
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    The Chargers are still not that great of a team........
    Well i meant that they are playing a little better than they were in the beginning of the year may not be much but a little.

One game at a time.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast