Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Default Playoffs

Is it possible in anyway for the chiefs to get a bye? I am not the best at this kind of stuff. I know we should get to play one at home as long as we take care of our end of the deal and win the rest of our games.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Sun View Post
    Not talking smack, just very amused at about 20 posts here that assumed playoffs were imminent and that SD was tanking.

I thought you guys learned from Denver in 2008 - do NOT count your chickens before they hatch, especially against the Bolts.

Seattle Sun. Chargers fan in Seattle. Hence the moniker. You have the right to be a bit ****y when you win 4 division titles in a row.
    So how did you act when the Chargers didn't make the playoffs for 10 years straight?

My point being, who cares what you did in the past. Get over it.
    Last edited by SIC J; 12-13-2010 at 09:50 PM.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Sun View Post
    Not talking Seattle Sun. Chargers fan in Seattle. Hence the moniker. You have the right to be a bit ****y when you win 4 division titles in a row.
    And of course, you can revel in the memory of a past Superbowl victory...oh wait...you can't...

Really, a Charger troll? I live in SoCal an hour from San Diego...Charger fans show up late, leave early and know less about their team than any other fan in the AFC West...I doubt SD will even miss the Chargers when they move to L.A. in 2012.

Fair weather doesn't just describe the forecast in San Diego!
    Last edited by wilqb16; 12-13-2010 at 10:20 PM.

Pretty pathetic that the Chargers are in a playoff race and they are on the verge of a blackout this Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by wilqb16 View Post
    And of course, you can revel in the memory of a past Superbowl victory...oh wait...you can't...

Really, a Charger troll? I live in SoCal an hour from San Diego...Charger fans show up late, leave early and know less about their team than any other fan in the AFC West...I doubt SD will even miss the Chargers when they move to L.A. in 2012.

Fair weather doesn't just describe the forecast in San Diego!
    Might be the Vikings moving to LA.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Might be the Vikings moving to LA.
    Word around here is the front runners are the Chargers and Jaguars. The Rams are also in the conversation. General thought is that the Vikings are a no go...

L.A. could potentially get two teams because there is a stadium being built in the City of Industry but another one planned in downtown L.A.

I kind of hope the Chargers leave because San Diego fans are the worst. As much as Raider fans get a bad wrap, living here on the west coast, I think Charger fans are much worse. We used to go to the Charger-Chief game every year but I stopped going when a group of drunk fans wearing Seau jerseys started yelling obscenities while I was carrying my 3-year old son. Not to mention constant fights and couples practically fornicating in the stands...awful place...worst is that they really don't even care about football, they just seem to show up to get drunk and use football as an excuse to act like complete jerks and morons...

Word around here is the front runners are the Chargers and Jaguars. The Rams are also in the conversation. General thought is that the Vikings are a no go...

L.A. could potentially get two teams because there is a stadium being built in the City of Industry but another one planned in downtown L.A.

I kind of hope the Chargers leave because San Diego fans are the worst. As much as Raider fans get a bad wrap, living here on the west coast, I think Charger fans are much worse. We used to go to the Charger-Chief game every year but I stopped going when a group of drunk fans wearing Seau jerseys started yelling obscenities while I was carrying my 3-year old son. Not to mention constant fights and couples practically fornicating in the stands...awful place...worst is that they really don't even care about football, they just seem to show up to get drunk and use football as an excuse to act like complete jerks and morons...
    That makes me mad just hearing that because if I had my son with me it would take everything that I got not to knock someone out. Thats just classless and all i know karma is a b!@tch

From what I read, City of Industry was approved a while ago BUT before they start, they have to have a team. BUT the NFL is telling them they can't have a team until a stadium is built. LOL

Vikings have til I believe April or May to decide. Chargers contract is almost up as well. Qualcomm Stadium is just beat to hell and the Chargers are too cheap to rebuild it and definitely don't have the money to build a new stadium.

I would LOVE for the Chargers to move out of SD to see how many of these so-called Charger fans still support them. I've lived in SD most of my life and SD people are the WORST bandwagon fans hands down. That goes with the NFL, NBA, and MLB. They ONLY support when they're winning. Thats not a TRUE fan.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by afcwestchamps View Post
    Quit whinning, you got beatdown and exposed, now the rams have the game plan. Not only were the Chiefs humilated, but we broke your mental edge. When we put the beat down on the 49ers this Thursday it will only add more stress on your beatdown team, your chiefs could never close the deal, thats why we are the AFC West Champs. We are still one of the Elite NFL teams. DEAL with it
    7-6 is an elite team? LOL

Chargers have beat 3 teams with winning records. And thats not going to change by the end of the season. 4 of their 6 losses came from teams with losing records.

They are FAR from an elite team. Chiefs have a better record and I wouldn't say they are an elite team either.

Elite teams would be Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Falcons, Saints, Eagles, and maybe even the Giants could be in that category. I wouldn't even say the Jets are an elite team.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by afcwestchamps View Post
    Quit whinning, you got beatdown and exposed, now the rams have the game plan. Not only were the Chiefs humilated, but we broke your mental edge. When we put the beat down on the 49ers this Thursday it will only add more stress on your beatdown team, your chiefs could never close the deal, thats why we are the AFC West Champs. We are still one of the Elite NFL teams. DEAL with it
    DEAL with it?

Okay you got multi accounts here or copy that idiot who posts on yahoo! and has posted here before I am sure. I tried to post a comment about the Chiefs on that bogus troll ridden place and either you replied, or you post very similar to that dimbulb Bolt fan.

BTW... what kind of dumbass final saying is that.

That final saying is something my ex would say to me....

You know... no matter what happens to our Chiefs, going from 4-12 last year to what we are this year, makes me happy. Of course play-offs would be nice, but I think the Chiefs should take one step at a time.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast