Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Default Playoffs

Is it possible in anyway for the chiefs to get a bye? I am not the best at this kind of stuff. I know we should get to play one at home as long as we take care of our end of the deal and win the rest of our games.

bolt fan here, you guys played miserable on sunday, but heres hoping to a speedy recovery for matt, as for the part about elite team, we are def the elite of the AFC west (if thats saying anything), and during the regular season, thats all that really matters. Hope you guys stumble a game or two, but good luck down the stretch.

PS who is afcwestchamps, and why are you making our bolts look like douche bags, take a chill pill homie or you can get beat down off line, no need in being a troll on the internet on an opposing fans board. And beating the 49ers isnt a foregone conclusion, so either youre twelve or just started following the bolts, cause for us doing about as much as the chiefs for the past 5 years, you dont really have anything to say, cornball.

Quote Originally Posted by ChargerDan View Post
    bolt fan here, you guys played miserable on sunday, but heres hoping to a speedy recovery for matt, as for the part about elite team, we are def the elite of the AFC west (if thats saying anything), and during the regular season, thats all that really matters. Hope you guys stumble a game or two, but good luck down the stretch.

PS who is afcwestchamps, and why are you making our bolts look like douche bags, take a chill pill homie or you can get beat down off line, no need in being a troll on the internet on an opposing fans board. And beating the 49ers isnt a foregone conclusion, so either youre twelve or just started following the bolts, cause for us doing about as much as the chiefs for the past 5 years, you dont really have anything to say, cornball.
    Every fan board runs into trolls from apposing teams; best advice is

If those trolling here continue to do so then their time here will be short.
    You, sir, are a class act. Welcome to the Crowd!

I love how the Chargers fans are coming out of the woodwork. ChargerDan, thanks for at least showing some class.

All the Chargers fans seem to think it's a foregone conclusion that the Chiefs are going to lose one more game. Sure it may happen, but I like our chances. This week we get the Rams, and so far we have run the table on the NFC West. The Chiefs will also be well represented in St. Louis since both teams are in Missouri. Then we follow up with 2 games at home against a Titans team that has fallen apart and then what is always a tough matchup against the Raiders.

The Chargers are 1-2 so far against the WORST DIVISION IN FOOTBALL (NFC West). Them beating SF is not a given (just like beating OAK at home wasn't). 7-6 does not make you an elite team. I'll give you that you were the elite team in year's past, but the tables are starting to turn.

Quote Originally Posted by afcwestchamps View Post
    Quit whinning, you got beatdown and exposed, now the rams have the game plan. Not only were the Chiefs humilated, but we broke your mental edge. When we put the beat down on the 49ers this Thursday it will only add more stress on your beatdown team, your chiefs could never close the deal, thats why we are the AFC West Champs. We are still one of the Elite NFL teams. DEAL with it
    We got exposed? Congradulations you beat the Chiefs with their second string QB. Thats something elite teams pride themselves on let me tell you. All you did was show Chiefs Nation that Cassel means a lot more to this team than what we thought. I don't know about you but I was always taught to be the best you have to beat the best and you didn't beat the Chiefs when they had their best QB playing. Before i started talking about winning the AFC West I would want to beat the team that was on top with all their star players playing so there was no doubt we were better than the top team.

AFC West Champ

Well whether people want to hear it or not, and I'm tired of it as well, the Pats look like they are going to win the Super Bowl anyways if they continue to play the way they are right now. Its just ridiculous how well they are playing right now!!!!

Truth be told, I never expected the Chiefs to be in the position they are right now and nobody else did either. I said 2011 season is where you should expect the Chiefs to start being a contender for the Super Bowl.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

And the what should be payed attention to the most from this season to last.......

Chiefs were 4-12 last season and are already 8-5 so far. HUGE improvement.

Raiders 5-11 and are now 6-7. BUT 4-0 in the AFC West.

Chargers were 13-3 and are sitting at 7-6. Went from 5-1 to now 2-3 in the division.

FACT is, the Chiefs and Raiders are now on the rise and Chargers are on their decline. Chargers blew their best chances at a Super Bowl run and now its over. Chiefs are now going to start dominating the AFC WEST again.

HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF!!!!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by afcwestchamps View Post
    Quit whinning, you got beatdown and exposed, now the rams have the game plan. Not only were the Chiefs humilated, but we broke your mental edge. When we put the beat down on the 49ers this Thursday it will only add more stress on your beatdown team, your chiefs could never close the deal, thats why we are the AFC West Champs. We are still one of the Elite NFL teams. DEAL with it

Well your right the rams have the gameplan to beat us when we don't show up. Then again I think every team has the gameplan to beat any team when they don't show up. Now our A game the Rams don't have the game plan to beat that.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    And the what should be payed attention to the most from this season to last.......

Chiefs were 4-12 last season and are already 8-5 so far. HUGE improvement.

Raiders 5-11 and are now 6-7. BUT 4-0 in the AFC West.

Chargers were 13-3 and are sitting at 7-6. Went from 5-1 to now 2-3 in the division.

FACT is, the Chiefs and Raiders are now on the rise and Chargers are on their decline. Chargers blew their best chances at a Super Bowl run and now its over. Chiefs are now going to start dominating the AFC WEST again.

HISTORY IS REPEATING ITSELF!!!!
    Very true. If i recall before the season all of us would have loved to see a 8 win season. This is a season of growth for us. We are a better team and will be an even better team next season.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Very true. If i recall before the season all of us would have loved to see a 8 win season. This is a season of growth for us. We are a better team and will be an even better team next season.
    I agree!

I wasn't thinking about playoffs this season. I knew this season would be the season for a HUGE improvement and 2011 is when I EXPECT the Chiefs to make a run at the Super Bowl.

And to be honest, the Chiefs have a better shot at against the opposing AFC teams in the playoffs anyways. Chargers can't play in the cold or bad weather. Never could, never have.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I was even going to be happy with a 7-9 season but we have really taken advantage of our schedule and our draft picks are really developing quick.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast