Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Default Playoffs

Is it possible in anyway for the chiefs to get a bye? I am not the best at this kind of stuff. I know we should get to play one at home as long as we take care of our end of the deal and win the rest of our games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Is it possible in anyway for the chiefs to get a bye? I am not the best at this kind of stuff. I know we should get to play one at home as long as we take care of our end of the deal and win the rest of our games.
    We first need to take care of getting into the playoffs then we can worry about a bye game.

Lazeye ,don,t count out the Browns .I think that they will beat the Ravens on there own home turf.I think that the texans and the Browns beat them and New Orleans and Cincinatti lose to them.We can guess all we wan't but all I know is that I want some home field atvantage for two games and have someone beat New england at home and maybe get a 3rd home game.It's not out of the picture yet.All we need is a lower seed team to beat them at home.I think anything is possible at this point.We wasnt even supposed to be talking about playoffs this year.As a Chiefs fan ,I never gave up hope.As long as there is a season to play ,I always think we have a chance.Go Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by kckidd8870 View Post
    As long as there is a season to play ,I always think we have a chance.Go Chiefs
    I am the same way and within games too , as long as the clock dont read 00:00 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    We first need to take care of getting into the playoffs then we can worry about a bye game.
    The thing is I needed to know what needed to happen first so I know what to ask santa for christmas. If I wait till the playoffs I wont get to ask santa. If you dont believe we are going to the playoffs at this point in the season this year well then I feel bad for you.

This!!! Right now we would host the 6th seed. which I believe is Baltimore. Last year we were 4-12 and to be even having this conversation about playoffs this year is mind boggling. But as Matthew stated, "we need to get in first".

Oh how very true! Even teams with bad records can be tough to beat in the last part of the season, I remember a certain team with three wins going into a tough place to play in Denver on the last week of the regular season of the 09-10 season, and blew everyones mind. I don't see us having any easy wins left.

At the beginning of the year I thought we would have a very good chance on making the playoffs with 9 wins, thats not gonna happen, however we should still be able to make it,but it will take 11, wins to do it.

I could see the Rams and the Chargers being really tough teams to beat.
    Last edited by 70 chiefsfan70; 12-08-2010 at 07:53 AM. Reason: typo and adding

First we need to concentrate on beating San Diego this weekend. That is paramount in terms of putting this division away.
    Once we make the playoffs, we will be playing either Baltimore or NYJ at home. Those teams are very similar. Personally, I'd rather play the Jets. I think Sanchez is the most overrated QB in this league.
    Either way, we will be playing a high-powered defense. Our offensive line needs to he healthy going into the playoffs. I think our defense matches up well with either team when they are healthy and playing at arrowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    First we need to concentrate on beating San Diego this weekend. That is paramount in terms of putting this division away.
    Once we make the playoffs, we will be playing either Baltimore or NYJ at home. Those teams are very similar. Personally, I'd rather play the Jets. I think Sanchez is the most overrated QB in this league.
    Either way, we will be playing a high-powered defense. Our offensive line needs to he healthy going into the playoffs. I think our defense matches up well with either team when they are healthy and playing at arrowhead.

I have to agree with you I would want to play the Jets out of all of them because I don't think the Jets are all that good, especially on the road. Their road game record is good but I mean they should of lost to the browns, they went into OT with detroit. They beat a not so good miami team by 8. They beat a Bills team that was horrible in the beginning of the season. They barely beat Denver by 4 and then they got romped by New England Monday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Yup! One step at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    The thing is I needed to know what needed to happen first so I know what to ask santa for christmas. If I wait till the playoffs I wont get to ask santa. If you dont believe we are going to the playoffs at this point in the season this year well then I feel bad for you.

I do believe that we are going to the playoffs. I had that in my season picks. I just will wait to see it happen before I get my hopes up. But I think we will take care of it in the next couple of weeks.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast