Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs

Default Playoffs

Is it possible in anyway for the chiefs to get a bye? I am not the best at this kind of stuff. I know we should get to play one at home as long as we take care of our end of the deal and win the rest of our games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Is it possible in anyway for the chiefs to get a bye? I am not the best at this kind of stuff. I know we should get to play one at home as long as we take care of our end of the deal and win the rest of our games.
    Its possible but doubtful. We would have to overtake NE or Pit to get a bye.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    We probably wont get a bye, but im excited that if we win our division we will atleast have 1 home game

we would have to win out and have Pittsburg lose two games and have the Ravens lose a game.

If the play offs were to start today we would be hosting the Ravens the first round and Jacksonville would get the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    we would have to win out and have Pittsburg lose two games and have the Ravens lose a game.
    I know its doubtful but even Herm made it to the playoffs via luck. I was just thinking maybe we could get some more luck and pull out the bye which would be pimpin. The fact that we are going gets me excited and the fact that we may host one would be the shiznit.
    "CHIEFS WILL"

So in the fourth quarter we go 4-0 then I do see the ravens losing atleast one for sure and the steelers losing one for sure as well but not sure if they lose the second or not.
    Ravens wk 14 @ Texans MNF (?) wk 15 Saints @ BAL (L) wk 16 @ Browns (W) wk 17 Cincy @ Bal (W)
    Steelers wk 14 Cincy @ PIT (W) wk 15 Jets @ PIT (L) wk 16 Carolina @ PIT (W) wk 17 @ Browns (?L?)- I hope
    Last edited by Lazeye; 12-07-2010 at 02:11 PM.

This is a pretty cool "scenario" generator where you can pick different teams to win and it will tell you who makes it in and what seeds.

Based on playing with it quick, we have to win out and the Steelers have to lose 2 more games. Or we have to win out and the Patriots have to lose 3 more games, and the Jets have to lose 2 more games.

NFL - Playoff Scenario Generator- Yahoo! Sports

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    This is a pretty cool "scenario" generator where you can pick different teams to win and it will tell you who makes it in and what seeds.

Based on playing with it quick, we have to win out and the Steelers have to lose 2 more games. Or we have to win out and the Patriots have to lose 3 more games, and the Jets have to lose 2 more games.

NFL - Playoff Scenario Generator- Yahoo! Sports
    So according to that link, even if the Chiefs were to lose to the Chargers, if they win the rest of their games, they automatically win the division. And if the Raiders or Chargers lose 1 of their remaining last 3 games, Chiefs automatically win the division as well.

I like the Chiefs chances!!!!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    So according to that link, even if the Chiefs were to lose to the Chargers, if they win the rest of their games, they automatically win the division. And if the Raiders or Chargers lose 1 of their remaining last 3 games, Chiefs automatically win the division as well.

I like the Chiefs chances!!!!
    No it is the old magic number thing which is 3 any combinations of Chiefs wins and tRaiders and dolts loses.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    No it is the old magic number thing which is 3 any combinations of Chiefs wins and tRaiders and dolts loses.
    Yep...that's the way I have it.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast