Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cassel Missing From Practice

Default Cassel Missing From Practice

Wednesday 12/8 Practice Report-Cassel Missing

No word as to why he was missing, but Tyler Palko was promoted from the practice squad and the Chiefs picked up Micah Johnson, ILB to take his spot.BobGretz.com | Chiefs Football News and Updates - daily!

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Well all you cry babies got what you wanted, Croyle! He better step the hell up or all you guys are going to look like big *** idiots!

And from the reports I've read, Cassel could be out up to 4 weeks!!! If he is, I see our playoff chances disappearing........
    Croyle only needs to manage the game cause we are going to run all over them. Its not like we were built to throw anyway so I dont see a problem. plus Croyle know the playbook very well and his teammates. Chiefs win imo

So IF Brodie comes in, gets on fire and leads us to the playoffs winning out do we see a repeat of the Gannon-Grbac controversy?

The rest of the Offense will need to make it easy for Croyle and pick up the slack.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Croyle only needs to manage the game cause we are going to run all over them. Its not like we were built to throw anyway so I dont see a problem. plus Croyle know the playbook very well and his teammates. Chiefs win imo
    I don't count on the Chiefs running all over the Chargers. Chargers are 5th in the league against the run. Very rare a team thats good against the run get dominated 2 weeks in a row. Chiefs will need to open up the passing game to move the ball. Now that Cassel will most likely be out, I see the Chargers stacking the line and them making the Chiefs beat them through the air.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I don't count on the Chiefs running all over the Chargers. Chargers are 5th in the league against the run. Very rare a team thats good against the run get dominated 2 weeks in a row. Chiefs will need to open up the passing game to move the ball. Now that Cassel will most likely be out, I see the Chargers stacking the line and them making the Chiefs beat them through the air.

I only hope that Brokies glass jaw has been replaced with Plexiglas.

NFL Network just had a DR on that said he wouldn't be surprised if Cassel were to start against SD.

One thing that will help Croyle out big time is the return of McCluster. Another thing to note is that Croyle has never been surrounded by this much talent on offense, he's never played behind an O-line that's this good. We can rely on our running game and our defense/special teams and we can win this game. The Raiders just beat the hell out of them with Jason Campbell and their running game. I'll take Brodie Croyle and our running game over the Raiders combination any day of the week. We can win this game. CHIEFS WILL!
    Last edited by captainamerica; 12-08-2010 at 07:18 PM.

Unless they play the #2 and #1 rush offenses in the league 2 weeks in a row.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    NFL Network just had a DR on that said he wouldn't be surprised if Cassel were to start against SD.
    Here is where that video is....

NFL.com news: Chiefs' Cassel has appendectomy; no word on Sunday status

Wow!...Just wow!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast