Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Cassel had an Emergeny Appendectomy, Very Questionable

Default Matt Cassel had an Emergeny Appendectomy, Very Questionable

Looks like I was wrong in my other post...it was the 2nd anniversary of his father's death. Adam Schefter is now reporting that Matt had an emergency appendectomy.

I sure hope Brodie can guide us to a win over the Chargers!

I'd put my money on Matt playing. Even those who have questioned Cassel's skills have never questioned his heart or determination.

I bet he plays and plays well.

Actually this might be a blessing.

Because Croyle has very little playing time, there isn't much videotape of him for opposing defenses to study. Anything they might have would be from when Charlie Weis wasn't the OC...

Personally I hope Cassel takes all this Sunday off and focuses on the remaining three games. It sucks that this had to happen just before a game with a division rival, but Haley and Pioli kept Croyle around for a reason...

I cannot imagine him playing this week. He gonna have a 3 inch gash that he would have to worry about keeping shut. He takes a sack or hit, he will feel pain.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I cannot imagine him playing this week. He gonna have a 3 inch gash that he would have to worry about keeping shut. He takes a sack or hit, he will feel pain.
    and the gash will open and start to bleed. back to the OR.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Christ, really? Just got home and was greeted with this unfortunate news. WHY US?

A friend of mine just had his removed Tues and said he wasnt supposed to lift more than 10lbs for the first 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by reded View Post
    A friend of mine just had his removed Tues and said he wasnt supposed to lift more than 10lbs for the first 4 weeks.
    I

I don't know how athletic your friend is but it seems that NFL atheletes or atheletes in gerneral seem to recooperate quicker than most With that said I don't see how he can play this week...and i, who do not have a favorable of him, think that Brodie is gonna kill it.

Brodie will be lucky if he doesn't get killed in the process....he'll be in worse shape come Monday than Cassell.

Stephen Cooper is saying in the SD Newspaper that if cassel suits up they will take any opportunity which presents itself to put cassel on the bench.

POS scumbags... It's a game and to knowingly put somebody's health at risk is complete BS... I hope we chop block the **** out of cooper and take out a knee if that is the way they want to play!

Quote Originally Posted by Eydugstr View Post
    Actually this might be a blessing.

Because Croyle has very little playing time, there isn't much videotape of him for opposing defenses to study. Anything they might have would be from when Charlie Weis wasn't the OC...

That is true. It's time to see what we are made of. Good teams find a way. Say what you want about Croyle, but check out his last game with Baltimore last year. He looked pretty good to me and our O-line is a bit better. Keep him upright and I think he can do it!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast