Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: What team should be relocated and where?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    68
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default What team should be relocated and where?


    0 Not allowed!
    If you had the ability to relocate a NFL team, where would it be and why?

    -Scout
    Feel the rush...

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,191
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    tRaders about 150 miles west so we would not have them around any more if not that move them to the NFC.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The Chargers to LA cuz their fans are a bunch of unfaithful band wagoners and boo their own team EVEN when they're winning.

    Its pretty pathetic that 75% of the fans at the Raider vs Charger game IN SAN DIEGO were RAIDER fans.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    tRaders about 150 miles west so we would not have them around any more if not that move them to the NFC.
    Oh please.....:rolleyes:

    LA is too big not to have an NFL franchise. I"m sure there are a lot of teams that would fit well there.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The Colts back to Baltimore and the Ravens to Indianapolis.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 12-08-2010 at 06:32 PM.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,499
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 38

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The Colts back to Baltimore and the Ravens to Indianapolis.
    You got my vote on that

    Im pretty sick of hearing how great this arena football team is here

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    You got my vote on that

    Im pretty sick of hearing how great this arena football team is here


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Joplin, Missouri
    Posts
    395
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'd move Jacksonville to a state that doesn't have a football franchise. Florida isn't big enough to field 3 football teams. Jacksonville doesn't even get packed arenas when they're in contention. I say it's time for them to move else where. Plus since they're not a franchise that's been around forever, your not screwing up any historical relevance in the game.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainamerica View Post
    I'd move Jacksonville to a state that doesn't have a football franchise. Florida isn't big enough to field 3 football teams. Jacksonville doesn't even get packed arenas when they're in contention. I say it's time for them to move else where. Plus since they're not a franchise that's been around forever, your not screwing up any historical relevance in the game.
    Yeah, Jacksonville needs to go to LA, unfortunately, LA does not have any stadiums an NFL franchise can play in. There is a move right now to build a new one, but at the moment, LA is not an option for any franchise. Jacksonville does seem to be a logical move though.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    How about to oklahoma, they did just get an NBA team not to long ago. And in the ranks of college they are pretty good.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Team could the NFL do without?
    By Scout200 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:58 AM
  2. It takes a team to win and a team to lose...
    By Connie Jo in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 06:30 PM
  3. Help name the team
    By tammietailgator in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 02:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •