Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dr says matt cassel should be able to start sunday

Default dr says matt cassel should be able to start sunday

that surgeons gotta be a quack.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Repost.

There is no way Cassel is back before Sunday. Ben Rothlesburgher was out for one game and you can't tell me that Cassel is tougher the big ben, that dude got his nose broke during the monday night game and didn't even bat an eye that dudes tough. Adrian Peterson was out two games with that surgery so I know for a fact that Cassel wont play this week. You don't want to rush him back in there because if for some reason he did play sunday, if he gets hit in the mid section and injures himself even more than that would be the worst thing for the Chiefs who are trying to get into the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    There is no way Cassel is back before Sunday. Ben Rothlesburgher was out for one game and you can't tell me that Cassel is tougher the big ben, that dude got his nose broke during the monday night game and didn't even bat an eye that dudes tough. Adrian Peterson was out two games with that surgery so I know for a fact that Cassel wont play this week. You don't want to rush him back in there because if for some reason he did play sunday, if he gets hit in the mid section and injures himself even more than that would be the worst thing for the Chiefs who are trying to get into the playoffs
    Not to mention, it would be bad for Matt and his family. I'm no doctor, but I would think it could cause life threatening damage.

well i'll take an opinion of a surgeons over your guys opinion any day. No offense. I hope cassel plays sunday.

not even this football game at this time of year is worth doing damage that would possibly cause problems for Matt in future weeks.
    IMO
    **ChiefsChick**

That report is misleading. Its not saying he should be able to play. Its simply saying "its up to him". From what I've read, the surgery he got has a much less recovery time than all the others and ones from the past. And I'm pretty positive he had some of the best doctors working on him compared to what any of of would have. haha

Regardless, if he's not 100%, I don't think he should play. I'd rather have him back for the last 2 games 100% then the rest of the season at 80%.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    well i'll take an opinion of a surgeons over your guys opinion any day. No offense. I hope cassel plays sunday.
    610 sports talk in Kansas City has had 2 or 3 surgeons say that they wouldn't allow Cassel to come back this week because all the blows that he could possibly take, then he said he would check out Cassel and see how he is feeling and how he is recovering before the St Louis game before he would even clear him to play. I would rather sit Cassel out this week to make sure he heals right and be back to normal next week, and through the playoffs. Instead of rushing him out there on the field this Sunday and doing more damage to himself and have him be out for the rest of the season.

chiefs are probably just trying to keep SD on their toes...so they have to prepare for more than one QB

how many times have we had players with full participation at practice and they were held out of games?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast