Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If Brodie plays...

Default If Brodie plays...

It will be interesting to say the least. With Brodie's arm and Haley's aggressiveness, I could see a much different game plan with Brodie in. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see a play action bomb to Tucker in our first series to catch the Bolts off guard.

Also, just to be clear, I am a converted Matt Cassel fan and I hope he is healthy enough to play Sunday. I am really starting to believe that we finally have our QB of the future in him. I don't think we will necessarily lose this week without him though.

Yea I am sick of this crap!!! Brodie hasnt played with elite runing backs, line men or gadget players!!! this team is 3 times better then his teams he played on!!! shut your pie holes!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Yea I am sick of this crap!!! Brodie hasnt played with elite runing backs, line men or gadget players!!! this team is 3 times better then his teams he played on!!! shut your pie holes!!!!!!!
    The only thing I'm worried about is Croyle hasn't played in a long time. He has a great arm, and at times can be accurate, when he started he threw a lot of int that could have been the fact that he had no line to block and just got rid of the ball trying to make something happen who knows.

Im going to the game and I was really dissapointed that Cassell went down and probably wont play, especially with all the Chargers fans talking crap. However, I dont think we need Brodie or even Cassell if he plays to have a big game. The Raiders went in there with Jason Friggin Cambell and he only threw the ball 16 times I believe. They were able to run it down their throats and I dont see why we wont be able to do the same. I am glad that Charles has been kept fresh all year because I think in this game he is going to have to get the ball 25+ times and also make plays out of the backfield on screen and dump offs. Jones is going to have to step it up too and even if he only averages 3 yards per carry he's going to have to run tough and pound the defense to wear them out and then let Charles do his thing.

The ONLY good thing about Cassell going down is that I do believe the rest of the team will know that they are going to have to step up and I think they will. I dont expect KC to have a big day passing obv, but if SD wants to stack the box and play vs the run then Moeki, Bowe, and company shouldnt have too much trouble getting open vs man coverage.

GO CHIEFS

Anyone can respectfully voice whatever opinions they want to.

...That is all.

Have another lite beer.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

While I'm not happy that it's the game against San Diego I think this will be a good opportunity to see what our Chiefs are really about. One of the things that I always hear commentators talk about (read guys who have lots of super bowl rings) is that people will go down during the course of a season. The ability for the person behind them to come in and take their place is HUGE!

While I'm not suggesting that they have to play as good as the person that went down, to me their point is that a every player on the team needs to be a cog in the wheel. One cog goes down, put the next cog in and move along.

So to me this will be a good test of just how far along we've come on restocking this team. Not so much in Brodie since we've had him all along but how the other people react to him and adjust to that new cog being in the game. Now let's go spin those wheels all over the dolts!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Have another lite beer.
    Oh the heck with that my friend! I want me a Guiness or at the very least a fine oak aged stout!

Quote Originally Posted by OMGLadyGaga View Post
    Im going to the game and I was really dissapointed that Cassell went down and probably wont play, especially with all the Chargers fans talking crap. However, I dont think we need Brodie or even Cassell if he plays to have a big game. The Raiders went in there with Jason Friggin Cambell and he only threw the ball 16 times I believe. They were able to run it down their throats and I dont see why we wont be able to do the same. I am glad that Charles has been kept fresh all year because I think in this game he is going to have to get the ball 25+ times and also make plays out of the backfield on screen and dump offs. Jones is going to have to step it up too and even if he only averages 3 yards per carry he's going to have to run tough and pound the defense to wear them out and then let Charles do his thing.

The ONLY good thing about Cassell going down is that I do believe the rest of the team will know that they are going to have to step up and I think they will. I dont expect KC to have a big day passing obv, but if SD wants to stack the box and play vs the run then Moeki, Bowe, and company shouldnt have too much trouble getting open vs man coverage.

GO CHIEFS
    totally agree with you

Very true this team was as not as good as a whole as it is now when Brodie was in there before. But I think he can get it done. I still think that Cassel is the clear choice to be the starter but the fact that Brodie is most likely going to be in there I don't think is going to be a big time loss for the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    but im not saying that we are going to lose if Croyle is in Sunday. Im saying we will lose with Croyle if we change our game plan. Just like we would lose Sunday if we changed our game plan with Cassel
    I agree, If we keep the same gameplan Canada could QB for us and we would win. How far can you throwby the way?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast