Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Worst 8-4 team in the NFL?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    11
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Worst 8-4 team in the NFL?


    0 Not allowed!
    Even if the Chiefs are the consensus worst 8-4 team in the NFL ... that's not a bad thing. It makes them #11 in week 14's TCH NFL Power Rankings. We picked them this weekend to cover against San Diego & were going to recommend the Heavy Paper Underdog Upset Money Line however Cassel's appendectomy (sp?) freaks us out: Bettor Beware. We flip-flopped & have published our pick: San Diego -7.
    Go Chiefs!

    NFL Power Rankings Week 14 The Chickenhawk

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Flip flopper!


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    better to be worst 8-4 team than the best 4-8 team, heyna or no?

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    889
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    better to be worst 8-4 team than the best 4-8 team, heyna or no?
    That is very true a lot better lol

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,192
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    There are only five 8-4 teams so you are saying we are the worst of the five. Baltimore, KC, Philly, NYG and GB are the five I could argue about it but why there is not that big a difference?

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    889
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    There are only five 8-4 teams so you are saying we are the worst of the five. Baltimore, KC, Philly, NYG and GB are the five I could argue about it but why there is not that big a difference?

    The two that I would argue the most about is probably GB and NYG just because they have been a little rocky at times in the season, but when they are clicking on all cylinders they look tough to beat so thats a real tough call.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
    Posts
    1,192
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The only thing I have to say is if the playoffs were starting this week the Ravens would be coming to the Chiefs to play not the other way around. And I agree GB and NYG have looked bad a few games this years that is more than I can say about the Chiefs they have only looked bad in the one Broncos game maybe ugly a few games but not bad.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    889
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Yes, but that being said if I could play any team in Arrowhead who we are pretty sure thats going to the playoffs it would be the Jets. Yes, their road record is pretty good but the only good team that they have played on the road was New England and they got stomped. They have struggled against almost all the teams they have played on the road.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Someplace
    Posts
    1,261
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 121

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    The two that I would argue the most about is probably GB and NYG just because they have been a little rocky at times in the season, but when they are clicking on all cylinders they look tough to beat so thats a real tough call.
    The Packers have been injured all season and the Giants probably have the best defense in the league. Every game I've seen that defense is killing someone.

    Good company. The weakest for me would be the Eagles but if Vick is on his game they are a scary team.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    889
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    The Packers have been injured all season and the Giants probably have the best defense in the league. Every game I've seen that defense is killing someone.

    Good company. The weakest for me would be the Eagles but if Vick is on his game they are a scary team.

    What you got with the Giants is that you just don't know what team is going to show up each and every week. The Eagles are a very good team with Vick and they look tough to beat with him in there.

Similar Threads

  1. This is the worst time of year!!!!
    By chiefnut in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:40 PM
  2. Worst Firefighter ever!
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 12:52 PM
  3. 7-1 Colts worst in 3 years.
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 03:42 PM
  4. Worst Call By Official..
    By BloodReadMyfFavorateColor in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 03:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •