Thread: The Best Tailgate Recipe!

Default The Best Tailgate Recipe!

Hey all...first, I want to wish the Chiefs good luck this Sunday vs. the 49ers...and second, I want to let ALL of you know that we are giving away a FREE 3-Burner Camp Chef BBQ
    along with a ton of other prizes in the lot this Sunday. (a $350 value!!)

YourTailgateParty.com and crew will be scouring the lot in search of the next Blacktops Best Chef in Kansas City. All you have to do is show up at our RV with a small sample of your best tailgating recipe, and WOW the judges! The first place winner will simply be given a BRAND NEW grill ON THE SPOT! (Hope you have room in your car/truck for it!)
    That is it! We also have some other awesome prizes for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place! Visit our site for more information, to see the proof! We are physically en-route right now, traveling in our RV...as I type this, from the Texans / Redskins game this past Sunday. I will try to fill you in as to where in the lot we will be. But it is easy to find us...look for the crowd!

Again our website is
    www.YourTailgateParty.com

I am NOT trying to sell you something on this site...seriously. We are traveling to ALL 16 AFC stadiums this year in search of the Blacktops Best Chef! It's that simple. We have a 40ft Coach and a Trailer FULL of FREE prizes to give away!
    I am just giving you all an equal chance of winning some great prizes!

Here is the Grill that is up for grabs to the 1st place winner this Sunday -

[img align=left]http://www.campchef.com/products/images/product/spg90b.jpg[/img]

You can email me if you have ANY questions!
    rodney@yourtailgateparty.com

-Grill on

Default Re: The Best Tailgate Recipe!

Ok all...it's set!

Tomorrow we're going to be featured on NBC affiliate in Kansas City - KSHB on the morning show "Kansas City Live" starting at 10am!

Watch for us. They are going to clear their visitors parking lot so we can squeeze our 40ft. coach in, set up our BBQ's and throw one heck of a tailgate party!!

Here is the link to the KSHB-NBC site: (check out the itinerary for Friday) "The Chiefs' season is in full swing, and you need help getting great tailgating ideas. We have some creative culinary treats waiting for you, on Today's show."

[size=medium]Kansas City Live on KSHB-NBC!![/size]

So again..tune in tomorrow (Fridey September 29) at 10 am!!

-Grill on

Wow, sounds like Party Time, wish I could be there, but I'll have to party in my front room, while watching the rejuvenated Chiefs go to Work!

GO CHIEF'S!

:pint: :hammer:

Ok, it's all set. We will be at Gate 1, Lot K.

Come by and check us out. Don't forget to bring your winning recipe by 1 1/2 hours before game time. You never know...you just may win a new BBQ! And you will be published in "The Best of The NFL:AFC Editon" Cookbook! ;-)

Good Luck!

-Grill on

Rodney wrote:
    Ok, it's all set. We will be at Gate 1, Lot K.

Come by and check us out. Don't forget to bring your winning recipe by 1 1/2 hours before game time. You never know...you just may win a new BBQ! And you will be published in "The Best of The NFL:AFC Editon" Cookbook! ;-)

Good Luck!

-Grill on
    Sounds like a great opportunity to be apart of a really rockin tailgate party; I only wished I could be in attention.

Chiefster wrote:

Sounds like a great opportunity to be apart of a really rockin tailgate party; I only wished I could be in attention.
    Don't you mean attendance? :hammer:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Don't you mean attendance? :hammer:

Yep! I was reliving my old military days back when I was Sgt. York in WWI before being re-incarnated. :hammer: :-P

In checking the TV schedule tonight for the games being broadcast in our fair city, the Fox network is carrying the Plowboys game, so I too wish I could be in attention while attending the great Tail Gate Party at Arrowhead, but (SIGH) it looks er I mean it hears like the radio for me.
    I can say GO CHIEF'S though.

:pint: :pint: :hammer: