Hey all...first, I want to wish the Chiefs good luck this Sunday vs. the 49ers...and second, I want to let ALL of you know that we are giving away a FREE 3-Burner Camp Chef BBQ
along with a ton of other prizes in the lot this Sunday. (a $350 value!!)

YourTailgateParty.com and crew will be scouring the lot in search of the next Blacktops Best Chef in Kansas City. All you have to do is show up at our RV with a small sample of your best tailgating recipe, and WOW the judges! The first place winner will simply be given a BRAND NEW grill ON THE SPOT! (Hope you have room in your car/truck for it!)
That is it! We also have some other awesome prizes for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place! Visit our site for more information, to see the proof! We are physically en-route right now, traveling in our RV...as I type this, from the Texans / Redskins game this past Sunday. I will try to fill you in as to where in the lot we will be. But it is easy to find us...look for the crowd!

Again our website is
www.YourTailgateParty.com

I am NOT trying to sell you something on this site...seriously. We are traveling to ALL 16 AFC stadiums this year in search of the Blacktops Best Chef! It's that simple. We have a 40ft Coach and a Trailer FULL of FREE prizes to give away!
I am just giving you all an equal chance of winning some great prizes!

Here is the Grill that is up for grabs to the 1st place winner this Sunday -

[img align=left]http://www.campchef.com/products/images/product/spg90b.jpg[/img]

You can email me if you have ANY questions!
rodney@yourtailgateparty.com

-Grill on