Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I the only 1 with butterflies?

Default Am I the only 1 with butterflies?

The closer we get to Sunday the more anxious and nervous I get!this game huge for us! Go chiefs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    I can't believe that one guy can call himself an expert analyst saying that " the chargers are still going to go to the playoffs". You have got to be kidding me I wouldn't be suprised if the Chargers were 4-8 that dude would probably think that the Chargers still have a freakin chance to go to the playoffs guys like that just piss me off.
    Care to reassess your opinion, Oh erudite and learnite one?

Good luck next week, you guys will need it if Croyle plays. If the Chiefs lose, you guys will be the newest inductees to the AFC West Choke Hall of Fame behind Denver in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Scary game before casseld deal..now even worse. I thing brodie is capable its just that he hasn't had the snaps
    Brodie is capable of carrying the Gatorade jug, that is about it!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Sun View Post

Good luck next week, you guys will need it if Croyle plays. If the Chiefs lose, you guys will be the newest inductees to the AFC West Choke Hall of Fame behind Denver in 2008.
    I'm a die hard chief fan and I will never lose faith in my Chiefs but they didn't show up to play Sunday I can't defend that. We got turnovers but we just couldn't move the ball San Diego wanted to win a lot more than us.

San Diego also still has to win out and the Chiefs still have to lose one more game for San Diego to make that guys statement true. I think there might be a let down by San Diego this thursday against the 49ers so we will see.

OK, sooo....its LearnED one.

WE are in first place in the West.

Is this what Seac0ck fans do once their plaoff hopes are over? You can't even win the lame as$ NFC West. You guys are so bad u got kicked out of the AFC West.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123