Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only 1 with butterflies?

Default Am I the only 1 with butterflies?

The closer we get to Sunday the more anxious and nervous I get!this game huge for us! Go chiefs!!!

I have the same feeling, this is a big game for us. Cassel is out, Brodie leads the team. I am also excited to see Brodie play. I am confident that the Chiefs will play hard, and come away with a win. I hope that Brodie has a great game. He can be a QB in the NFL, he has the ability, he just has been injured to much to show his skills. Now is the Time.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 12-11-2010 at 08:00 PM.

VERY important game for sure!!! Oh how I would LOVE the Chiefs to win with a back-up QB and knock the Chargers out of the playoff picture at their home field!!!

And it would put an end to all these $hit talking Charger fans that I deal with day in and day out. LOL.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I've had butterflies since week 1.

NFL Videos: Can the Chiefs win without Cassel?
    yup, now just eager for the Chiefs to get the win even more. came along this video on nfl.com and the chiefs get no respect. hate those two "analyst"

Most of the time I do have big time butterflies every week. For some reason I just have a good feeling about this game. I hope the reason is that the Chiefs are going to come up with a huge win.

I have also had butterflies due to this game... for the past few weeks. I hate the Chargers and would just like to have them obliterated from anywhere within reach of thought. A win tomorrow will be so sweet.

I would like to respond to this in a meaningful way, except you substituted a number for a word.

This makes me sad :(

Ok fine.

Why be physically nervous, we have every chance of winning this game. JC has 32 million reasons to run em up and down the field.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    VERY important game for sure!!! Oh how I would LOVE the Chiefs to win with a back-up QB and knock the Chargers out of the playoff picture at their home field!!!

And it would put an end to all these talking Charger fans that I deal with day in and day out. LOL.
    Wouldn't you say they've deserved to do so the past 4 - 6 years, at least in the AFC west?

(And I dont mean the BS Raiders fans trash talk about their super bowls 30+ years ago...)

Quote Originally Posted by Boxermm187 View Post
    NFL Videos: Can the Chiefs win without Cassel?
    yup, now just eager for the Chiefs to get the win even more. came along this video on nfl.com and the chiefs get no respect. hate those two "analyst"
    I can't believe that one guy can call himself an expert analyst saying that " the chargers are still going to go to the playoffs". You have got to be kidding me I wouldn't be suprised if the Chargers were 4-8 that dude would probably think that the Chargers still have a freakin chance to go to the playoffs guys like that just piss me off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast