Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only 1 with butterflies?

Default Am I the only 1 with butterflies?

The closer we get to Sunday the more anxious and nervous I get!this game huge for us! Go chiefs!!!

I apologize for the number! Didn't know it would eat at you! I knaw on my fingers every game so this weekend I'll be htting the bone! I live and die with every play! I know I'm not the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by lordchillz View Post
    I apologize for the number! Didn't know it would eat at you! I knaw on my fingers every game so this weekend I'll be htting the bone! I live and die with every play! I know I'm not the only one!
    Hopefully the Chiefs can get out ahead real fast and make it a blow out so you can save your fingers to knaw on during the playoffs lol

If the Chiefs play thier game and don't have the penalties.Play a smart game,they will come away with the win.It doesnt have to be a picture perfect game but close.The Chiefs can hang with anyone and I do mean anyone.So come on Chiefs and Brodie,lets put a spanking on those Chargers.I'm tired of hearing how good they are and that they own this division.Lets play are game.Destroy those punks and get one step closer to winning this division.If we win and the Jaguars beat the Raiders,this division is all ares.Go CHiefs and good luck to the Jags tomarrow.It's been along time Chiefs fans.Lets enjoy the ride.It will be a pretty day in San Diego tomarrow.Charles and the boys are going to put a thumping on them.I think Charles get 215 yards Rushing and 2 TD'S

Quote Originally Posted by kckidd8870 View Post
    If the Chiefs play thier game and don't have the penalties.Play a smart game,they will come away with the win.It doesnt have to be a picture perfect game but close.The Chiefs can hang with anyone and I do mean anyone.So come on Chiefs and Brodie,lets put a spanking on those Chargers.I'm tired of hearing how good they are and that they own this division.Lets play are game.Destroy those punks and get one step closer to winning this division.If we win and the Jaguars beat the Raiders,this division is all ares.Go CHiefs and good luck to the Jags tomarrow.It's been along time Chiefs fans.Lets enjoy the ride.It will be a pretty day in San Diego tomarrow.Charles and the boys are going to put a thumping on them.I think Charles get 215 yards Rushing and 2 TD'S
    That would be nice to have Charles have a day like that not only to help the Chiefs win but to help me win in my fantasy football too

Quote Originally Posted by Boxermm187 View Post
    NFL Videos: Can the Chiefs win without Cassel?
    yup, now just eager for the Chiefs to get the win even more. came along this video on nfl.com and the chiefs get no respect. hate those two "analyst"

mike mayock on playbook still predicted a chiefs win...he gives the chiefs a lot of respect and i find myself liking him more each time!

They need our help...everybody think happy thoughts...and we should agree on a specific time to stick our heads outside and yell CHIEFS!!!! if enough of us do it...they might just hear us!!!!!

Scary game before casseld deal..now even worse. I thing brodie is capable its just that he hasn't had the snaps

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    I can't believe that one guy can call himself an expert analyst saying that " the chargers are still going to go to the playoffs". You have got to be kidding me I wouldn't be suprised if the Chargers were 4-8 that dude would probably think that the Chargers still have a freakin chance to go to the playoffs guys like that just piss me off.
    Learn your history in 2008 the Bolts were 4-8 and won out to go 8-8 and won the tie breaker over the Donks and took the division and even won their first game in the playoffs over the Colts.

I'm pretty sure this is 2010, not 2008.

Feels like a great day to win AFC West!!!!
    Last edited by GarH; 12-12-2010 at 05:09 AM.
    The Chiefs are Back!

Quote Originally Posted by lordchillz View Post
    Am I the only 1 with butterflies?

...Yes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast