Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Brodie Croyle debate

Default Brodie Croyle debate

I'd say it's safe to say this debate is done. Hope all you Cassel haters are enjoying the game.
    At least Brodie played a half of football without being taken off on a stretcher

In Brodies defense the whole team i guess decided it was a bye week. But Cassels value to this team is being shown today for sure.

Croyle......waste of money

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    In Brodies defense the whole team i guess decided it was a bye week. But Cassels value to this team is being shown today for sure.
    In te teams defense the knew Croyle sucked so they quit trying after it was 7 nothing

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Dude, seriously just stop trying to defend him. He SUCKS! PERIOD! He was NEVER good or even average.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    In te teams defense the knew Croyle sucked so they quit trying after it was 7 nothing
    There is no defending quitting because your QB sucks this is where the D should have stepped up to take over. If one part of the team is having a bad day on a great team the other parts step up and take over the game.

May very well make it to the playoffs this year but may be another year or so before this is a Super Bowl contender.

On a side note Crow and Turkey are a lot alike I have had crow for every meal for a while now. Almost like Thanksgiving leftovers. I admit I was wayyyy wayyyy wrong about Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Dude, seriously just stop trying to defend him. He SUCKS! PERIOD! He was NEVER good or even average.
    It's not that I am trying to defend Brodie. It's simple no matter who was at QB today if they come out and play like they did to start that game WE LOSE. Brodie is not the one who let an avarge rb at best walk 18 yards into the endzone. That gets you Beat EVERY TIME. Just like I stress every week that things are not ALL cassels fault I am doing the same for Brodie. Cassel being out is NO excuse for the Defense to play like they did in the 1st half. There is NO excuse for that.

Dude, the offense has had the ball a whole 12 mins and the defense almost 30 mins. What do you really expect the defense to do?
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Dude, the offense has had the ball a whole 12 mins and the defense almost 30 mins. What do you really expect the defense to do?
    It's one thing if the D starts off well and wears down after being on the field that long. But this started FROM THE VERY START. If they get off the field on the 1st couple of drives then MAYBE MAYBE we get something going. They didn't we didn't. Brodie is PART of the reason that this is happeing today he is not the only reason. The D can not play like this and expect us to win many games. That's a HUGE concern. The WHOLE team needs to play better on the road. We won't be a really good team till we do.

Brodie Croyle was worse than I ever thought he could be.

The defense wasn't spectacular today, but after numerous 3 and outs in which they get no breather, what do you expect them look like?

This game is all Brodie Croyle. ALL

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast