Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All is STILL going according to plan

Default All is STILL going according to plan

So far I still have been flawless on my beginning of the season predictions...wow...

From here on out

Rams - Win
    Titans - Loss
    Raiders - Win

We WILL be 10-6

REMEMBER this is my predictions at the BEGINNING of the season!!! If I were to predict now I would say we would win out but I am sticking to this because it has been 100 percent accurate.

The Chargers will fizzle. I don't see them winning out. They have the easiest schedule and they are barely above .500.
    Last edited by kilobytes; 12-12-2010 at 07:20 PM.
    It starts with the Offensive line

whatever. go for you

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    So far I still have been flawless on my beginning of the season predictions...wow...

From here on out

Rams - Win
    Titans - Loss
    Raiders - Win

We WILL be 10-6

REMEMBER this is my predictions at the BEGINNING of the season!!! If I were to predict now I would say we would win out but I am sticking to this because it has been 100 percent accurate.

The Chargers will fizzle. I don't see them winning out. They have the easiest schedule and they are barely above .500.
    headslap. did you seeeeee the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Sun View Post
    But they got destroyed by the Raiders the week before. We have looked great and looked terrible too. So have they.

I predicted we would win the division at the beginning of the year so we ARE going to win the division.

Way too much damn pessimism. Come on folks...
    Last edited by kilobytes; 12-12-2010 at 07:53 PM.

From here on out

Rams - Win
    Titans - Loss
    Raiders - Win

We WILL be 10-6

I dunno, I think we'll win from here on out. I honestly didn't think we would win today, maybe that's why I'm not as upset as I was when we lost to Denver & the Raiders. Rivers wanted a comeback after last week, the Chargers were prepared and ready. We obviously were not prepared, Cassel or no Cassel, the entire team & coaching staff appeared to have left their hearts in Kansas City.

Besides, Rivers will let the win today go to his head, his arrogance and immature hot head will be his downfall.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I dunno, I think we'll win from here on out. I honestly didn't think we would win today, maybe that's why I'm not as upset as I was when we lost to Denver & the Raiders. Rivers wanted a comeback after last week, the Chargers were prepared and ready. We obviously were not prepared, Cassel or no Cassel, the entire team & coaching staff appeared to have left their hearts in Kansas City.

Besides, Rivers will let the win today go to his head, his arrogance and immature hot head will be his downfall.
    Yep. If I never made any predictions I would say we win out but I have yet to not be right yet which is scary. I guess we will find a way to lose the Titans game somehow. But I know we will win the division.

I predicted we'd go 8-8; so they have already met my expectations; they still have an opportunity to exceed them.

From here on out

Rams - Win
    Titans - Loss
    Raiders - Win

We WILL be 10-6

I think kc can beat the titans. They have lost 6 games in a row and we got them at home. I hope we win out and win the division.

Yep. Did you see the previous Chargers game?

To be honest, they didn't even play that great. Look at the score. Our defense was awful and the offense worse...
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast