Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Weis Debate

Default Charlie Weis Debate

This was the biggest game for the Chiefs in over three years...
    ZERO points.
    ZERO.
    This was bad offensive game-planning if you ask me - even if you don't ask me.
    Our coaches did not have this team prepared to play this game today.
    I love the Chiefs - but I don't love Weis. Not after this fiasco.
    SHUT IT

You cant blame the Coahces I blame Croyle he looked like a rookie out there Yeah ok I know he hasnt played in awhile but instead of taking the bull by it's horns he looked like a scared little turd ! We couldnt run because they were not worried about Croyle passing every throw he made was likehe was trying to kill the guy no touch at all.

We could go 8 and 8 on the season and I will still be very happy with where this team is headed. 8 - 8 is a remarkable season considering 4 -12 last season.

Anything better than 8 and 8 is gravy!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I ain't got no problems with Charlie Weis.

I am thankful to have Weis and I think you all do to, but upset at this loss. I am as well but I see the big picture and this game is just another brick in the wall. Preseason game one next year and you will have forgotten this last game or when we get into the playoffs this year this will be long gone. 24 hr rule!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    We could go 8 and 8 on the season and I will still be very happy with where this team is headed. 8 - 8 is a remarkable season considering 4 -12 last season.

I agree with this as we all got our hopes up after the great start. Don't get me wrong I am still hoping for a playoff birth but if we don't do it this year, things could be worse.

I will be happy with an 8-8 but I also would be a lil dissappointed that we couldn't take advantage of our opportunities

Quote Originally Posted by C Louie View Post
    I agree with this as we all got our hopes up after the great start. Don't get me wrong I am still hoping for a playoff birth but if we don't do it this year, things could be worse.
    I agree, I told myself at the beginning of the year that 8-8 would be a vast improvement and I'd completely take that. However I would hate to see the last four games of the season be losses. If we end the season 10-6 and don't make the playoffs because we didn't win in our division then I'm ok with that. It'd end the season on a good note and it'd show a young team that you have to take care of business when it comes to playing division foes.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    I agree, I told myself at the beginning of the year that 8-8 would be a vast improvement and I'd completely take that. However I would hate to see the last four games of the season be losses. If we end the season 10-6 and don't make the playoffs because we didn't win in our division then I'm ok with that. It'd end the season on a good note and it'd show a young team that you have to take care of business when it comes to playing division foes.
    Thats true but I would hate to see the Chargers win ANOTHER AFC West title. Also I dread the Chokeland Raiders winning it especially if they win it on Jan. 2nd. So lets not think negative and lets cheer the Chiefs to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    Thats true but I would hate to see the Chargers win ANOTHER AFC West title. Also I dread the Chokeland Raiders winning it especially if they win it on Jan. 2nd. So lets not think negative and lets cheer the Chiefs to the playoffs.
    Oh believe me I know it's in our hands to lose and I'm doing nothing but hoping that we get into the playoffs. I'd love nothing more than to see us win out and have the dolts win out and we get to give the big ole finger to them because we have a better record. Then the perfect situation would be for them to fire norv and have the new coach blow up the team. Hey a guy can hope...

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

A great big THIS!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast