Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Coaches threw the game!

Default Coaches threw the game!

I know that's a harsh statement but this is my opinion! They came into the game with two gameplans! Once they found out oakland lost they went for a watered down gameplan on offense and defense! Just get through the game with no injuries! Win or lose this game then come back with cassel strong and hard! The absence of mccluster and moeaki on offense said it all! On top of that they didn't pull croyle after the half! If you wanna defend croyle thend count how many first-downs croyle had? I'm not asking for touchdowns only first-downs! Then ask yourself is that your NFL quaterback against one of the leagues best? As far as coaching that might be the best mentality for going forward to the playoffs! Take the loss,keep everyone healthy,then make our run with the lead and close the season! Or chance injury and loss with croyle! Really think about it! Before they scored 21, how many plays were dialed for mccluster, moeaki, Charles,jones,etc...?we're not that bad! Haley was even pretty calm on the sidelines than usual! Look past your passion and dig into your rational. It almost makes sense!

This is a little out there. Why would the chiefs intentionally put themselves in this position if they could knock San Diego out if the playoffs now. Fact if the matter is with cassel out. They couldnt game plan with Croyle. They planned to run and San Diego forced the chiefs to make Croyle beat them and he just isn't that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Here's another thought...the season is nearing an end. Owners & the Players Association remain at odds in negotiations between them, facing a lockout in 2011. Players may be easing up some, not giving their all related to that aspect also.
    Yabut, I didn't notice the bolts easing up much...
    SHUT IT

I know it almost seems like an area 51 theory but all you have to do is look at the gameplan and stats! Croyle never threw it until 3rd down most of the time! Go back and count play-action plays,screens,slants,and post routes! I stress again!... No mccluster and very little moeaki! These two players alone make our passing game potent! How much Charles and jones actually challenged the defense? Far less than our average! The numbers don't lie! Every player in that locker room knows we are far better than that! The players will play what is called, to the best of their ability! Anyone who has watched the chiefs all season long knows that was Soooo out of character for us and what we're fighting for! Every player is going home with a sour taste in their mouth! But I believe they know what happened and why it happened!

Quote Originally Posted by bryon View Post
    KC had a chance to prove they are a number 1 team, they blew it today. Not one of them had their heads focused to even try to win. The defense didn't give Brodie time to do anything and offense couldn't catch. I'm not a Cassel fan and I don't thing he can take us far. Haley didn't act like he cared one way or another. To let ya all know, I have been a fan 35 yrs. This isn't their year, if they make it to the play off, they will get beat the first game.
    I don't disagree with that at all. My gut is telling me 2011 will be the better year, all realities and circumstances considered. My heart however, always hopes a current season is the year, hahaha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Why would the chiefs intentionally put themselves in this position if they could knock San Diego out if the playoffs now.
    They didn't. Just piss-poor game-planning. We're young. Haley is young. Our team is young. But Weis isn't so young. I'm upset at chuckles for this one...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I don't disagree with that at all. My gut is telling me 2011 will be the better year, all realities and circumstances considered. My heart however, always hopes a current season is the year, hahaha.
    Absolutely. If we have NFL next year...
    Thats why I am so upset with a 31-0 loss at this point in the season.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yabut, I didn't notice the bolts easing up much...
    That's cause of Rivers big head and temper...he wanted a show after his humilation last week. They probably feared if they lost...after his screaming wrath was done, that they'd be up all night babying him while he drowned in his sorrow. HA!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by lordchillz View Post
    I know it almost seems like an area 51 theory but all you have to do is look at the gameplan and stats! Croyle never threw it until 3rd down most of the time! Go back and count play-action plays,screens,slants,and post routes! I stress again!... No mccluster and very little moeaki! These two players alone make our passing game potent! How much Charles and jones actually challenged the defense? Far less than our average! The numbers don't lie! Every player in that locker room knows we are far better than that! The players will play what is called, to the best of their ability! Anyone who has watched the chiefs all season long knows that was Soooo out of character for us and what we're fighting for! Every player is going home with a sour taste in their mouth! But I believe they know what happened and why it happened!
    Your theory is possible. The coaches & GM look at all angles when they're nearing a season end with playoff hope. It's their job to plan, analyze, assume, take risk & gamble on theory.

I put my analyzing thoughts in Pioli's place as a GM, came up with justified theories why I felt Pioli would indeed draft Berry. All odds and the majority of analysts, & fans were against my prediction he would draft Berry in the first round. Most said it would never happen, for this or that reason, including Pioli's history of previous drafts. I was on point...Pioli after drafting Berry stated his reasons for why...my hammer hit nail on head, HA!

Related to any conspiracy theory...nothing would surprise me in today's NFL.

whether its true or not - it sure as hell felt that way. after witnessing what kindof potency Croyle had i would probably have just told everyone to board the plane at halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Where was the second shooter, then....?
    Behind the grassy knoll.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast