Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Brodie just a loser?

Default Is Brodie just a loser?

Let's face it the guy has not won a single game, is it all his fault no but he doesn't seem like a winner to me and never has. He looks great on paper though, he has a super strong arm and it looks nice when he throws the ball, yet he's still a loser. I've played sports nowhere near the level of the NFL but I have noticed negative people people that just don't try their hardest it catches on with the whole team. Despite what I have said about Cassel in the past I have never thought that he wasn't a competitive person he makes blocks, runs when he can, etc. Not only does this stuff help his team it also fires people up when you see a qb with a huge contract blocking LB's for their RB. I don't see this out of Croyle. Thigpen was not a good qb but he was a winner Croyle is neither, I think we need to get rid of him. Sometimes he can look good, but I think he's a loser and who knows maybe someone can work with him and he can get over his short comings but he doesn't fit here and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by bspray View Post
    As it stands, we can kind of write today's game off to Croyle's play and at the same time, Cassel's confidence isn't wrecked.
    Thats the only positive to take away from today's game. This team just doesnt match the intensity while on the road. This was a playoff atmosphere and we didnt belong on the same field as the Chargers today. We were dominated in every phase of the game. And outcoached. Both lines got manhandled all day long. IF we can't play on the road, it doesn't really mater if we do make the playoffs.

The other positive is that this is only 1 game. They all count the same. We are still in 1st place and control our own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Is Brodie just a loser?
    ...Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Thats the only positive to take away from today's game. This team just doesnt match the intensity while on the road. This was a playoff atmosphere and we didnt belong on the same field as the Chargers today. We were dominated in every phase of the game. And outcoached. Both lines got manhandled all day long. IF we can't play on the road, it doesn't really mater if we do make the playoffs.

The other positive is that this is only 1 game. They all count the same. We are still in 1st place and control our own destiny.
    ...This!

It stinks that we lost and I'm disappointed in the fact, but regardless of whether or not we see post season play I really cannot be too disappointed in the season we've had. We have already double our win output from last year and in spite of today and the first Denver game we are clearly headed in the right direction as a whole. I still look forward to greater things in this teams future. I just hope a lock out is not in the leagues future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12