Let's face it the guy has not won a single game, is it all his fault no but he doesn't seem like a winner to me and never has. He looks great on paper though, he has a super strong arm and it looks nice when he throws the ball, yet he's still a loser. I've played sports nowhere near the level of the NFL but I have noticed negative people people that just don't try their hardest it catches on with the whole team. Despite what I have said about Cassel in the past I have never thought that he wasn't a competitive person he makes blocks, runs when he can, etc. Not only does this stuff help his team it also fires people up when you see a qb with a huge contract blocking LB's for their RB. I don't see this out of Croyle. Thigpen was not a good qb but he was a winner Croyle is neither, I think we need to get rid of him. Sometimes he can look good, but I think he's a loser and who knows maybe someone can work with him and he can get over his short comings but he doesn't fit here and never will.