Thread: What A Great Day To Join..... Dec 12

Thumbs down What A Great Day To Join..... Dec 12

Well here I am, Dec.12. Just finished watching the game. Well what a "San Diego Chargers Fan, Would call a game. Not the best move we could have made coach. But with all respect, he is the coach, and I'm just thankful we in "Kansas City", have the chance to experience, Real Football !!!! We have long waited, for a coach like (Todd Haley), to show the NFL, the kind of talent, and dedication our veterans, and newly noticed rookies have. Jared Allen, who? :Tamba Hali, Arenas, McCluster, Charles, Jones,need I even say more? Well I can't help it, we have :Johnson, Flowers,berry,Chambers, Carr!! Most teams wouldn't have as many "GREATS" as I like to call them, but Kansas City, isn't like any other team. As ill show you why, we still have : Bowe, moeaki,smith,waters,Gilberry, and don't forget the most "needed, and missed" in tonights wake up, hope you feel better, thanks for watching the massacre of your teammates, (Matt Cassel). A quarterback god compared to, and Yes the name says it all " (Brodie Croyle) A Cheerleader." What were you thinking Todd Haley? For the few lonely mins. that 'Tyler Palko', had, he was a better quarterback, who had a bigger average in yards, being rushed, and under pressure, than 'Croyle'. With over 3 quarters of play. My opinion, I felt tonights game was a comedy, I actually, for a moment thought "Colquitt" was the qb, as much time as he played. 0 - 31. Chiefs disappointed me tonight. I hope they bring there hearts to the field next weekend, and not there cheerleaders. [CENTER][CENTER]

Welcome aboard the Crowd!

I don't think that the Chiefs actually made it out of Kansas City this week. To say that they never got off the plane would suggest that they actually boarded it in the first place.

Welcome to the crowd
    I have to blame the new york Giants for this horrible day. They came to KC confused our team thinking we had to get back to arrowhead for a game against them Ya that makes sence in my head honest. What? What do you mean I can't leave this room mr doctor in the white coat. I'm NOT CRAZY I'm not CRAZY I'm Not CRAZY
    Last edited by matthewschiefs; 12-13-2010 at 01:20 AM.

Welcome to the crowd and I have to agree they need to start playing the rest of these games like the playoffs have already started for them