Thread: Yahoo News : First person NFL fan reaction: Chargers rout Ch

Default Yahoo News : First person NFL fan reaction: Chargers rout Ch

Despite growing up in St. Louis, I've been a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs for over 20 years when I latched on to the only team in Missouri in between the Cardinals and Rams in St. Louis. The Chiefs had a crucial game against AFC West rival San Diego on the road during week 14 of the NFL. The news was bittersweet for the Chiefs before the game even started. On Wednesday, starting quarterback Matt Cassel had an appendectomy and missed the game. The Chargers were without the services of tight end Vincent Jackson.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Despite growing up in St. Louis, I've been a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs for over 20 years when I latched on to the only team in Missouri in between the Cardinals and Rams in St. Louis. The Chiefs had a crucial game against AFC West rival San Diego on the road during week 14 of the NFL. The news was bittersweet for the Chiefs before the game even started. On Wednesday, starting quarterback Matt Cassel had an appendectomy and missed the game. The Chargers were without the services of tight end Vincent Jackson.

More...
    Hmm.. didn't know Vincent Jackson was San Diego's TE