Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr Cassel

Default Mr Cassel

Any word on his status? I really hope he can play next week.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I'd be surprised if he plays. I wonder who is getting the 1stv team snaps in practice.
    Who ever it is getting the snaps, I hope it is with a more open playbook! You have a cannon of arm, and a runner to work with.

Appendectomy surgery is largely done laproscopically these days, which means WAY shorter recovery time than doctors actually cutting you open and going in to remove the appendix.

Same for Gall bladders. Mine's coming out on the 20th, and they told me I should be pretty much back to normal within a week.

So after 2 weeks, someone in MUCH better shape than I am should be doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Appendectomy surgery is largely done laproscopically these days, which means WAY shorter recovery time than doctors actually cutting you open and going in to remove the appendix.

Same for Gall bladders. Mine's coming out on the 20th, and they told me I should be pretty much back to normal within a week.

So after 2 weeks, someone in MUCH better shape than I am should be doing well.
    Good luck on your surgery

"Cassel was suited up and participating in today's practice, the first of the week for the Chiefs as they get ready for Sunday's game against the Rams in St. Louis. Reported by the Kansas City Star

During the brief portion of practice open to the media, Cassel was running with his teammates (though he lagged behind the other quarterbacks). He stretched and then was first in line, a position reserved for the starter, when the quarterbacks started throwing. ... While it's a good sign, it's still early in the week. Those interested will want to watch for more in coming days."
    -tg1979

I think Cassel will play Sunday I just think he is being Cautious and not trying to push himself too hard until he feels more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    Good luck on your surgery
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by afcwestchamps View Post
    I hope cassel plays, nobody can be 100 percent in a week, 1 hit and you may lose your QB for the whole season, then what do you have. 8-8 record here you come.
    Same can be said for any QB in the league. Glad to see another classless bandwagon SD fan though.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12