Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dwayne Bowe

Default Dwayne Bowe

Yes the man had a stellar 7 game stretch and a couple of catches called back due to penalties yesterday. But this is 2 weeks and his stats are 1 catch for 3 yards. Is D-bowe a real legitimate number 1. from what I heard on the radio none of our receivers were getting any separation which is hardly the qb's fault.

I know there is a lot of love for him out there, my son wears his jersey on game day. but 2 weeks with zero production. For people to say he is a leader of this team I would think he would have had a better effort yesterday.

I didn't see the game but heard he had some drops and wasn't running his routes very well.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I really didn't watch any of the game I was just going by what Len Dawson and Mitch were saying on the radio. They were very critical of all the receivers for not having any separation.

Not pinning it on him at all but the man has had zero production the last two weeks. And he gets that touchdown, which is up for debat if it would have been or not, who know what happpens.
    Of course that has been a problem, but it was not just a problem this weekend, our receivers never get any seperation. Bowe is not that type of receiver. He is not fast enough to outrun the top shutdown corners out there, he does well because he is bigger than most of those shutdown corners.

I have been saying all season that we need that speedy number one guy to spread the offense out. Then if you have Bowe getting physical, we have a good one two punch.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12