Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe

Default Dwayne Bowe

Yes the man had a stellar 7 game stretch and a couple of catches called back due to penalties yesterday. But this is 2 weeks and his stats are 1 catch for 3 yards. Is D-bowe a real legitimate number 1. from what I heard on the radio none of our receivers were getting any separation which is hardly the qb's fault.

I know there is a lot of love for him out there, my son wears his jersey on game day. but 2 weeks with zero production. For people to say he is a leader of this team I would think he would have had a better effort yesterday.

I didn't see the game but heard he had some drops and wasn't running his routes very well.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Yes the man had a stellar 7 game stretch and a couple of catches called back due to penalties yesterday. But this is 2 weeks and his stats are 1 catch for 3 yards. Is D-bowe a real legitimate number 1. from what I heard on the radio none of our receivers were getting any separation which is hardly the qb's fault.

I know there is a lot of love for him out there, my son wears his jersey on game day. but 2 weeks with zero production. For people to say he is a leader of this team I would think he would have had a better effort yesterday.

I didn't see the game but heard he had some drops and wasn't running his routes very well.
    He had one bad drop that might have been a TD. There was another one that was a deep ball that wasn't necessarily a drop, but if he was more physical, he might have been able to make the play.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I am probably one of the most critical people on this board about Bowe, but yesterday, there is just nothing that I can pin directly on him. Yeah, he had a couple of drops, but geez, Croyle??? Really??

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I am probably one of the most critical people on this board about Bowe, but yesterday, there is just nothing that I can pin directly on him. Yeah, he had a couple of drops, but geez, Croyle??? Really??
    We really only have 1 WR that is actually a threat and when you play the number 1 defense against the pass they are going to shut down your only threat through the air. That is why we desperatly need to get a deep threat WR through the draft or through FA.

He had 1 drop. That deep pass was batted away.

But how many times did Croyle hesitate to throw the ball and then get sacked or threw a HORRIBLE pass.

Kinda hard to get catches when the QB sucks!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    He had 1 drop. That deep pass was batted away.

But how many times did Croyle hesitate to throw the ball and then get sacked or threw a HORRIBLE pass.

Kinda hard to get catches when the QB sucks!
    And if I remember right the pass was at his feet on the right side of his body between him and the sideline and he had turned to his left. Imagine that a receiver looking for a pass over his left shoulder when he's on the right. Anyway, like I said if I'm remembering right he had to stop, fling himself back towards the ball.

Last game he got targeted three times, one got called back on a BS offensive pass interference call and the other two were either knocked away or uncatchable.

I'm not worried about it much, he had a new QB that didn't have chemistry going between them...or had timing down depending on how you want to word it. Bowe is still a good receiver but we don't have a good #2 that keep defenses honest.

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    And if I remember right the pass was at his feet on the right side of his body between him and the sideline and he had turned to his left. Imagine that a receiver looking for a pass over his left shoulder when he's on the right. Anyway, like I said if I'm remembering right he had to stop, fling himself back towards the ball.

Last game he got targeted three times, one got called back on a BS offensive pass interference call and the other two were either knocked away or uncatchable.

I'm not worried about it much, he had a new QB that didn't have chemistry going between them...or had timing down depending on how you want to word it. Bowe is still a good receiver but we don't have a good #2 that keep defenses honest.
    You must be talking about something I don't remember or didn't happen. haha. I'm talking about a pass deep down that that originally thought he dropped but the replay showed that the ball was tipped by the DB.

As for the PI call you're talking about, it was a push off by Bowe.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I really didn't watch any of the game I was just going by what Len Dawson and Mitch were saying on the radio. They were very critical of all the receivers for not having any separation.

Not pinning it on him at all but the man has had zero production the last two weeks. And he gets that touchdown, which is up for debat if it would have been or not, who know what happpens.

Against the Broncos, he was against one of the better corners in the leauge.

Against the Chargers...look at our QB.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Even Tom Brady has a few bad games in a row.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

He had a bad game against Champ Bailey who made it his LIFE goal to shut Bowe down that week and then Bowe had Brodie I gotta kill the man ctaching the ball Croyle. I he had a little touch on the ball and not try to make a hole inthe players maybe they could catch somethign I would of never said this at the beginning of the season but GOD PLEASE LET MATT CASSELL COME BACK !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast