Thread: Floyd's reviewed TD catch???

Default Floyd's reviewed TD catch???

It had no relevance to the outcome of the game but do you guys agree that it was NOT a catch? Cuz I sure as hell don't think it was. LOL

I watched it several times and the ball never stopped moving from the second he touched it until he was done sliding on the ground.

But I'm sure it will be made right with a letter of apology to the Chiefs from the Ref association (or whatever its called). Just like the one the Colts got when the Chargers Weddle got the pick 6 that was an obvious penalty. LOL
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Yeah. I was shocked with the call, after review.

I agree.. terrible reffing over all.

I saw so much holding from the Chargers offensive line.

Should of been a pass inference when Bowe was knocked down. Even the play-by-play guys on TV thought it was DPI
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Also on Haleys challenge with the step out of bounds. HE WAS CLEARLY out of bounds. WTF are they BLIND!?!?! TERRIBLE refs.....
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Also on Haleys challenge with the step out of bounds. HE WAS CLEARLY out of bounds. WTF are they BLIND!?!?! TERRIBLE refs.....
    I was curious on that one too. But they didn't really say what exactly he was challenging.

From what I understood, they were challenging that he stepped out like 15 yards back from where he was tackled, not the 5 yards back.

But I could be wrong.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

yea during that horrible call i actually went to sandiego chargless.com found a phone number to the stadium got transferred to the front gate of the stadium(only person answering phone during game) he answered and i was like yes i was just wonderin how much the chargers pay off the reffs for calls like that. I must give him some props his direct reply was as much as the chiefs do. then i asked if they have the cbs anounces black mailed cause boy it seems like they have them by the balls. he studdered then said good day sir and hung up lol. I'm tired of cbs all they do is pet the ego of any team were playing against i will say fox is alot more loving of us. This game did not come as a shock to me i kinda knew this would happen plus i hate croyle. even todd didn't seem surprised but these reffs and announcers piss me off tamba hali is held every every every f*)king game is horrible

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    yea during that horrible call i actually went to sandiego chargless.com found a phone number to the stadium got transferred to the front gate of the stadium(only person answering phone during game) he answered and i was like yes i was just wonderin how much the chargers pay off the reffs for calls like that. I must give him some props his direct reply was as much as the chiefs do. then i asked if they have the cbs anounces black mailed cause boy it seems like they have them by the balls. he studdered then said good day sir and hung up lol. I'm tired of cbs all they do is pet the ego of any team were playing against i will say fox is alot more loving of us. This game did not come as a shock to me i kinda knew this would happen plus i hate croyle. even todd didn't seem surprised but these reffs and announcers piss me off tamba hali is held every every every f*)king game is horrible
    you called the chargers stadium and asked them that? You cant be serious, did you do it in the confines of your mothers basement?
    Last edited by Chiefster; 12-15-2010 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Personal attack

I don't understand why we have instant replay if the refs are going to miss calls like that even when they go into the booth and look at them in slow motion. If they cant get instant replay calls right then I say we just go back old school

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    I don't understand why we have instant replay if the refs are going to miss calls like that even when they go into the booth and look at them in slow motion. If they cant get instant replay calls right then I say we just go back old school
    Pretty much. Makes the NFL look like a joke. It was pretty obvious in this case.

I also don't like the "must maintain control of the ball completely through the play in the endzone" rule. REASON: If that same play occurred on the 50 yard line, it would be a catch.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Pretty much. Makes the NFL look like a joke. It was pretty obvious in this case.

I also don't like the "must maintain control of the ball completely through the play in the endzone" rule. REASON: If that same play occurred on the 50 yard line, it would be a catch.
    Ya its just petty stuff that the league is doing by adding all kinds of rules