Thread: cheifs laid down?

Threaded View

Default cheifs laid down?

from the moment the chiefs vs broncos was over i felt that the chargers game was not ours to win. then cassel was announced out and i threw up alittle bit. god i hate croyle. Anyways i felt all week that were just not motivated to go to san diego and play full hearted. It kinda felt like a week off to me. Which looking at it and Todd Haleys reaction to the game could be how the chiefs felt. Thomas Jones our work horse had 3 carries. Our offensive play calling was blah (about as bad as these damn reffs). It just seemed like with a 2 game lead in the division we decided to play vanilla then let our play do our talking these final three games. Not the way I'd wanna start the final quarter at the same time. Now cassels rested. thomas jones rested. people are gonna stop talking about bowe. I wasn't to upset with our ds play in that game except on third down. I mean look what they had forward to watching when they gave the ball back to the offense?? I'm excited for this week against the rams i feel like it was plained to lay down to the chargless and let everyone forget about us alittle. Thats what we had goin for us no one talked about us. Cool down the talk about cassel our rushing attack passing attack and then catch fire the final three weeks. Brillant or just me drinking to much kolaid. What yall think

good day chief fans
    Last edited by jacko58; 12-14-2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: my spelling suckskckckcsss