Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: cheifs laid down?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Neosho, Mo.
    Posts
    208
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default cheifs laid down?


    0 Not allowed!
    from the moment the chiefs vs broncos was over i felt that the chargers game was not ours to win. then cassel was announced out and i threw up alittle bit. god i hate croyle. Anyways i felt all week that were just not motivated to go to san diego and play full hearted. It kinda felt like a week off to me. Which looking at it and Todd Haleys reaction to the game could be how the chiefs felt. Thomas Jones our work horse had 3 carries. Our offensive play calling was blah (about as bad as these damn reffs). It just seemed like with a 2 game lead in the division we decided to play vanilla then let our play do our talking these final three games. Not the way I'd wanna start the final quarter at the same time. Now cassels rested. thomas jones rested. people are gonna stop talking about bowe. I wasn't to upset with our ds play in that game except on third down. I mean look what they had forward to watching when they gave the ball back to the offense?? I'm excited for this week against the rams i feel like it was plained to lay down to the chargless and let everyone forget about us alittle. Thats what we had goin for us no one talked about us. Cool down the talk about cassel our rushing attack passing attack and then catch fire the final three weeks. Brillant or just me drinking to much kolaid. What yall think

    good day chief fans
    Last edited by jacko58; 12-14-2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: my spelling suckskckckcsss

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    from the moment the chiefs vs broncos was over i felt that the chargers game was not ours to win. then cassel was announced out and i threw up alittle bit. god i hate croyle. Anyways i felt all week that were just not motivated to go to san diego and play full hearted. It kinda felt like a week off to me. Which looking at it and Todd Haleys reaction to the game could be how the chiefs felt. Thomas Jones our work horse had 3 carries. Our offensive play calling was blah (about as bad as these damn reffs). It just seemed like with a 2 game lead in the division we decided to play vanilla then let our play do our talking these final three games. Not the way I'd wanna start the final quarter at the same time. Now cassels rested. thomas jones rested. people are gonna stop talking about bowe. I wasn't to upset with our ds play in that game except on third down. I mean look what they had forward to watching when they gave the ball back to the offense?? I'm excited for this week against the rams i feel like it was plained to lay down to the chargless and let everyone forget about us alittle. Thats what we had goin for us no one talked about us. Cool down the talk about cassel our rushing attack passing attack and then catch fire the final three weeks. Brillant or just me drinking to much kolaid. What yall think

    good day chief fans
    I don't think the Chiefs laid down on purpose at all...that doesn't make any sense. I think the fact that Jones had 3 carries is more representative of how badly Weis was trying to jump start the offense. My take is the more we feel we need Charles, the more we use him...

    I do think that the game got away from us quickly and that the staff didn't have enough confidence in Croyle to open it up and really try to get back into it. In that sense it was damage control by the coaching staff, in that they believed that opening it up would make things worse...

    On defense, I am not surprised we had troubles because our defense is generally not good enough to stop teams, if the offense doesn't at least control the clock. In the Denver win, although we scored only 10 points, the offense moved the ball well and the D wasn't constantly on the field. Too many three and outs really hurt us...

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    889
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    from the moment the chiefs vs broncos was over i felt that the chargers game was not ours to win. then cassel was announced out and i threw up alittle bit. god i hate croyle. Anyways i felt all week that were just not motivated to go to san diego and play full hearted. It kinda felt like a week off to me. Which looking at it and Todd Haleys reaction to the game could be how the chiefs felt. Thomas Jones our work horse had 3 carries. Our offensive play calling was blah (about as bad as these damn reffs). It just seemed like with a 2 game lead in the division we decided to play vanilla then let our play do our talking these final three games. Not the way I'd wanna start the final quarter at the same time. Now cassels rested. thomas jones rested. people are gonna stop talking about bowe. I wasn't to upset with our ds play in that game except on third down. I mean look what they had forward to watching when they gave the ball back to the offense?? I'm excited for this week against the rams i feel like it was plained to lay down to the chargless and let everyone forget about us alittle. Thats what we had goin for us no one talked about us. Cool down the talk about cassel our rushing attack passing attack and then catch fire the final three weeks. Brillant or just me drinking to much kolaid. What yall think

    good day chief fans
    Your drinking too much Kool-aid Todd Haley would feel much better about our playoff birth if we had a 3 game lead over Oakland with just 3 games left and the Chargers were knocked out of the playoffs Sunday. We just got physically beat by the Chargers and you could tell they needed that game a lot more than the Chiefs.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,481
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I don't think there is any way that we wanted to planned on or tried to lose that football game. It would do us no good to lose that game as loseing a game NEVER helps you. It just doesn't make sense that we were out trying to lose that football game.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Of coarse it doesn't make sense to lose on purpose. They were not prepared at all for the game! It was a very lack luster performance by our offense. The coaches did not do anything to prepare our offense for the game.

    The D did what they could against the no.1 ranked offense. Croyle sucks! They knew they could not depend on him (wonder why he is on the team), to have less than 200 total yards in a game is pathetic, to have less than 100 is a discrace to any organization!

    We are all pissed about the way our team played, and looked to me that they laid down and died! I blame it on the coaching staff! Horrible performance!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,481
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 74

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief4Ever&Ever View Post
    Of coarse it doesn't make sense to lose on purpose. They were not prepared at all for the game! It was a very lack luster performance by our offense. The coaches did not do anything to prepare our offense for the game.

    The D did what they could against the no.1 ranked offense. Croyle sucks! They knew they could not depend on him (wonder why he is on the team), to have less than 200 total yards in a game is pathetic, to have less than 100 is a discrace to any organization!

    We are all pissed about the way our team played, and looked to me that they laid down and died! I blame it on the coaching staff! Horrible performance!
    The coaching staff is to blame for me as well. Not one coach but ALL OF THEM. When you get beat down like that the coaches did not have the team ready to play. They didn't and a the target of much deserved blame this week.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBeUGqeYsQg"]YouTube - Kool-Aid commercial[/ame]


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,291
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It's hard to game plan with 2 days practice. Until Wed. afternoon they had a plan then it all changed when Matt wasnt there. That gave then 2 day's to re game plan.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,381
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 61

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    It's hard to game plan with 2 days practice. Until Wed. afternoon they had a plan then it all changed when Matt wasnt there. That gave then 2 day's to re game plan.
    I do not buy into that, if that is the case, it would not matter who was QB, we would have loss anyway. I do believe, they changed the plan to a more conservative play calling. When instead they should have gone with new game plan, and more play action pass first, then run. We should have come out passing first. That may have caused more of a change to the dolts thinking. Instead we came out running, and running, and running. Then punting. They did not change the game plan, they just restricted it more. They should have changed the game plan.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,582
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I don't think there is any way that we wanted to planned on or tried to lose that football game. It would do us no good to lose that game as loseing a game NEVER helps you. It just doesn't make sense that we were out trying to lose that football game.

    Theees!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. So I had a thought about the Cheifs and their upcoming Superbowl
    By honda522 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 02:40 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 02:41 AM
  3. I like the forums being laid back.
    By hermhater in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 04:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •