Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nov 4

Default Nov 4

Chiefs vs Peckers @ Arrowhead

I know a lot of Crowders made the offer while I was in town, but I might be back on Nov 4 with a couple of buddies. Anyone have a spare couch or possibly section of carpet for a few drunken Canadians. I want ot go Sat night to Sun night or Mon morning. I may also need a lift to and from the airport if I am not asking too much. This trip will be on a very limited budget. Plane tix, game tix and 50 beers is all I can afford!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I won't have a place for you to stay, but I will be at that game as well. Maybe we can trying this meeting thing again.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post

I know a lot of Crowders made the offer while I was in town, but I might be back on Nov 4 with a couple of buddies. Anyone have a spare couch or possibly section of carpet for a few drunken Canadians. I want ot go Sat night to Sun night or Mon morning. I may also need a lift to and from the airport if I am not asking too much. This trip will be on a very limited budget. Plane tix, game tix and 50 beers is all I can afford!!
    I can try to figure out rides to the airport, etc. Putting up more that one or two people is hard for me though because we have six people living in a three-bedroom house right now. We can make space on the living room floor for a night, I'm sure but you guys wouldn't get any sleep doing that all weekend.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I don't ever know when I get my son to stay with me, so this is pretty far away for me to guarantee anything but I'm sure we can work something out between all the fans here.

Hopefully we won't have to spread you out too much.

Will keep you posted.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post

I might be able to help you out with some of the cost if you are willing to do some advertising for the ChiefsCrowd.com site while you are there. This would involve wearing a ChiefsCrowd.com T-shirt or something similar and possibly handing out business cards or something. I haven't given it much thought yet, but if you are interested PM me and we can try to work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I might be able to help you out with some of the cost if you are willing to do some advertising for the ChiefsCrowd.com site while you are there. This would involve wearing a ChiefsCrowd.com T-shirt or something similar and possibly handing out business cards or something. I haven't given it much thought yet, but if you are interested PM me and we can try to work something out.
    IMO, the best thing would be to have several people put on good costumes and gear and go with a banner for the site to try to get on tv. maybe hats instead of t-shirts so they can wear jerseys and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    IMO, the best thing would be to have several people put on good costumes and gear and go with a banner for the site to try to get on tv. maybe hats instead of t-shirts so they can wear jerseys and what not.
    I'm open to ideas. I would just like to advertise the site during tailgating in some way. And since I don't live there, I need the help of others who do.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I'm open to ideas. I would just like to advertise the site during tailgating in some way. And since I don't live there, I need the help of others who do.
    Right on. Tell you what. The next game I go to, I will make some kind of handmade sign or something at least. I'll put it up while tailgating and I'll make something to take in the game, as well. I was just saying that if Canada and I get seats together with some friends and a banner, we would probably get on TV because we would be goin NUTS!!!

I'd be willing to wear a t-shirt.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Right on. Tell you what. The next game I go to, I will make some kind of handmade sign or something at least. I'll put it up while tailgating and I'll make something to take in the game, as well. I was just saying that if Canada and I get seats together with some friends and a banner, we would probably get on TV because we would be goin NUTS!!!
    Ill help im prolly goin to any game u go to bro.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast