Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Offical end to the Chiefs Qb debate

Default Offical end to the Chiefs Qb debate

After today I think we finally no that we have a qb to build this team around. Matt Cassel is our QB and that is a good thing. Less then 2 weeks after a major surgery he showed up and lead this offense. It was sluggish early but he got the job done. Matt Cassel is our QBOTF it's offical.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Ive been saying for a long time that this kid is tough as nails. He's a fighter. And he's also playing some incredible football.

having been fortunate enoughto meet him and his wife. being in his presence makes you admire his toughness all the more not exaclty and imposing figure ...love his heart and tenacity the dude is a leader period.

I am proud to have him as our Chiefs QB!

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    of note in the post game interview he said he's played his entire career with the appendix and this was the first game played without it. ok. hmmmm

like it would make a diff ???? that was funny
    LOL I saw that two. It was a show of his sense of humor. Something I am glad to see seeing that it means that the Chiefs are most likely winners if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    yea, he still has those bone head plays, but they are getting further apst and least drastic.
    I think that every NFL qb makes bone head plays at times. The more they play the less are further apart they get. I think that's something that is going to continue with Cassel.

Cassel has showed us that the more he plays the more he progresses

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    Cassel has showed us that the more he plays the more he progresses

...This! Aside from the intentional grounding I thought he had another solid game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...This! Aside from the intentional grounding I thought he had another solid game.
    I didn't even think the intertional grouding was on Cassel I think him and Chambers had a miscommuncation and Chambers ran the wrong way. I did see a couple of bad throws from him but All in all I would take that effort from Matt Cassel any week.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I didn't even think the intertional grouding was on Cassel I think him and Chambers had a miscommuncation and Chambers ran the wrong way. I did see a couple of bad throws from him but All in all I would take that effort from Matt Cassel any week.
    Bottom line for me is that I believe he has displayed all the physical and mental attributes that makes him the kind of starting QB I want on our beloved Chiefs!

he has more confidence now you dont see him hesitating on a throw. He is just reacting to what he sees and boom he throws it. In the beginning of the season he would see someone open then he would second guess himself and he wouldnt even throw it,but now hes going through his progressions and hes really lookin like a good NFL QB

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    he has more confidence now you dont see him hesitating on a throw. He is just reacting to what he sees and boom he throws it. In the beginning of the season he would see someone open then he would second guess himself and he wouldnt even throw it,but now hes going through his progressions and hes really lookin like a good NFL QB
    It's all about developing good instincts and the ability to accurately read and react.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast