Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Offical end to the Chiefs Qb debate

Default Offical end to the Chiefs Qb debate

After today I think we finally no that we have a qb to build this team around. Matt Cassel is our QB and that is a good thing. Less then 2 weeks after a major surgery he showed up and lead this offense. It was sluggish early but he got the job done. Matt Cassel is our QBOTF it's offical.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    yea, he still has those bone head plays, but they are getting further apst and least drastic.
    He makes bone head plays is what i said to my chic today but cassel Has proved to me today he is our QB of the future for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Dog View Post
    I didn't know there was a debate...and those making it don't know what the heck they are talking about...I think Poli knows what he is doing.
    Oh there were still a few of those guys that thought that somehow Croyle was still the better QB since he was taken in the third round and actually played in college.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I was at the game today, and what I saw Cassel show, was that he took every play serious. He was obviously upset at every in-completion or failed run. Never did he show an "oh well, only one play" attitude. He showed the urgency and determination to win the game.

I tried to say this week 6 but nobody wanted to have any of it :). Matt showed that he is a dog gamn stud today, playing 1 1/2 weeks after an appendectomy and playing well.

Seeing him lead the team out of the tunnel today he had more of leadership mojo than I think I have seen.

We got some smiles from the D following the National Anthem, the game tone was set at that point.

Nothing better than seeing and hearing the chop as the opposing fans are leaving their stadium!

Big congrats to Matt

Casselo answered all the questions in a big way today IMO. Eleven days after emergency surgery he he performed admirably today!

What I loved today about Cassel was his leadership. Early when the Chiefs were struggling he kept at. Never mind that we had 4 more 3rd down drops...3 of which were in the "are you kidding me" category. Cassel is like the anti-Rivers, he cares, leaves it all on the field but also doesn't show up his teammates when they make mistakes...great job Matt!

Ive been saying for a long time that this kid is tough as nails. He's a fighter. And he's also playing some incredible football.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    After today I think we finally no that we have a qb to build this team around. Matt Cassel is our QB and that is a good thing. Less then 2 weeks after a major surgery he showed up and lead this offense. It was sluggish early but he got the job done. Matt Cassel is our QBOTF it's offical.
    Without question.

of note in the post game interview he said he's played his entire career with the appendix and this was the first game played without it. ok. hmmmm

like it would make a diff ???? that was funny
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast